Stung By A Smart Jellyfish

"I hate Disneyland," said Dan.

"Considering what?" Ali said, attempting to be smart. She continues to be genius as high as Einstein since her toddler development tasks. Irregularly and conspicuously, she read six hours a day (in which she read at least one to two books), playing chess with stupid amount of time to place a turn, writing pages as the size of an average notebook, and reading information in which she stuff it in her brain forcefully. Of course, she experiences constant headaches as she kept forcing herself to be as superior and gifted as she can be.

She didnt want to take this path. She tormented her brain. Her family wasn't happy for this. She experiences fatigue, lack of empathy to people, and aggressiveness.

She is always weak. Just as you know, forcefully stuffing unnecessary information is bad and it is a proven fact. Although, she doesn't show her weakness but rather, she sits and stands straight like George Washington and raised a forced smile as she read the article regarding the Vietnam War.

Anger kept building up into her. Complaints to her mother that she wanted to buy a book are not something that we want to witness. She then would scold her mother for not reading books for her to be smart, she would even hit, pinch, punch her own mother for it.

When she thinks of love, she thought of an abstract, religious concept about love and assume it is not real. She become more isolated from her family and the death of prominent and populous people doesn't seem to bother her at all. She rather think, that death is the only way to feel love and peace in where there are no persons nor living things bothers and interferes.

"I don't know," said Dan. "Because the lines are too long and it's really annoying!"

"And why may that be an issue?"

"Dan! Stay away from the girl." said Dan's father. "You will be stung by a smart jellyfish." He grabbed his arm and went back to their hotel.