Chapter 32

===========================♛===========================

Whoever this man was, he was playing one sick game. I could hear him in the room beside mine.

"Now one of you is gonna give up your camp." I heard a gun click and instantly felt scared.

"The prison," mom croaked out suddenly. I stared at the wall, unable to see what was happening. 

"The one near Nunez?" Merle asked. 

"That place is overrun," said the man who touched me in disbelief.

"We took it," mom said, sounding to be crying. I didn't blame her. I was crying too.

"How many are you?"

"10. We have 10 now," mom said.

"10 people cleared that whole prison of biters? Huh?" The guy, who I've decided to call asshole, asked breathlessly. 

"Wait! Can we see our daughter?" Mom cried. It seemed to be silent for a moment. 

"Merle, go get her," asshole said. I looked up when I saw Merle enter the room.

"Let's go, princess Aurora. Up and at 'em!" Merle came over, harshly pulling me up. My hands flew up to cover my chest. Merle dragged me into a room with mom and dad. Mom didn't have a bra or shirt on, just like me. But she did have pants on, I didn't. Merle threw mom and shirt, which she quickly put on. 

"Mom, dad!" I cried running to them. I felt embarrassed that I had nothing on but panties. I crashed into my father's strong chest, my arm moving to wrap around his shoulders. I felt mom come over and cry into my back. 

"Here," dad took off his shirt and handed it to me. He looked away while I put the shirt on. It fell to the middle of my thighs thankfully.

---------

I guess I had fallen asleep because when I woke up it was night again. Or at least I thought it was. It was hard to tell. I was laying on the floor. 

"Oh my gosh," I gagged, looking away from the torn-off arm in dad's hand. There was a dead walker on the floor with no arm so it wasn't hard to put two and two together. Dad handed mom a bone covered in blood. "What are you doing?"

"Getting us out of here," dad replied taking a bone of his own.

"That's disgusting," I said sitting up against the wall. I was on my feet when we heard footsteps approaching. Dad motioned for me to stay put while Merle and another guy opened the door. My parents jumped into action. Mom stabbed one guy in the throat, causing rapid gunfire. Everybody ducked down to try and avoid being shot. I could hear people panicking. Soon, dad was on the ground with a knife to his throat.

"Let him go!" Mom yelled, pointing a gun at Merle. I stood there, feeling useless. 

"Okay!" Merle got a cocky smirk on his face. I felt somebody's arms wrap around my throat from behind. I struggled against them but they were too strong for me.