Skit 1: Sakuya and Miki in Persona Q2 World

(This is the first original skit in this fanfic which is made by me set in PQ2 Universe.)

As they proceed further, the P3, P4 and P5 groups saw two people being cornered by Shadows. One of them is a boy with blue hair that reveals both of his blue eyes and wears the Gekkoukan uniform and the other is a girl with pink hair and wears a pink vest over a pink sweater and pink frilly skirt.

Yu then began to speak.

Yu: Joker, we need to help them.

Joker nods then commands his team.

Joker: Everyone, eliminate the enemies!!

The 3 groups began to eliminate the shadows one by one until there are none left. Akihiko walked towards the two people then gets hugged by the girl.

Energetic Pinkette: Aki-senpai!!

Akihiko: H-Hey. Who are you and how do you know my name.

The blue haired boy sighs then pulls the pink haired girl off Akihiko then gently puts her down to the ground. The boy begins to speak.

Boy with Headphones: I'm sorry about her. She's a big fan of Sanada-senpai from my world.

Yukari: Oh, i see but how does she know Akihiko-senpai??

Miki: for introductions, I am Miki Takahashi. This guy next to me is Sakuya-senpai. Just like what he said i am Aki-senpai's biggest fan.

Akihiko became shocked after the girl reveals her name.

Akihiko: B-But how. I thought you were...

Miki: I tried asking the chairman from my world about my past but he just shrugged me off.

Yukari: How about Sakuya??

Sakuya: Unlike Miki here, I am born from your promises to your leader.

Yukari: Promise??

Sakuya: "On graduation day, we will meet in the rooftop to see the cherry blossoms", that's what you guys promised... but...

Miki covers Sakuya's mouth with her hand.

Miki: Enough with the depressing side. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Akihiko rubbed the back of his head which is noticed by Miki, who smiled at her friends from another universe.

Miki: You can call me "Miki" if you want to and again, i'll be honored to work with you.

Sakuya: I'll say the same..

Yukari speaks after staring at both Sakuya and Minato.

Yukari: Hey, Minato. Doesn't he look like a twin brother to you.

Minato: Is he... I mean, he does look like a kind version of me..

Mitsuru: You are our leader, don't forget that...

Minato: Thanks i guess...

Miki: Senpai!!

Miki hugged Minato in front of everyone which made Yukari jealous and the archer began to pull Miki away but the pink hair girl hugged the leader tightly.

Yukari: W-What do you think you are doing?!

Sakuya snickered behind Yukari and speaks in a teasing voice.

Sakuya: Aww... Is Yukari jealous that someone stole her man.

Yukari: I-I am not jealous!!

Minako: Umm...

Akihiko: What's wrong, Minako??

Minako: I can't help but to think that Me, Minato, Yu, Akira and Sakuya share the same powers....

Akihiko: Does that mean that he is an another "Wildcard" user...

Minako: Most likely...

Mitsuru: It will be nice to see you two in action.

Back in the Cinema, Elizabeth became suprised at the sight of having two masters but Minato quickly explained to her what happened.

Elizabeth: I see. So you two are summoned here from an another universe different from us??

Sakuya: Yeah the last thing i remembered that i was sleeping with Miki..

Miki: H-Hey don't just spill out our secret please..!!

Junpei: Y-You two were sleeping together!!

Akihiko pops both knuckles in a menacing way then began to speak.

Akihiko: Care to elaborate on the sleeping together part...??

Miki: That's not all! He is also my first kiss!

Yukari and Junpei: W-Wow....

Akihiko sighed.

Akihiko: So, what are we like in your universe..??

Sakuya scratches his head with a finger.

Sakuya: In our universe, Yukari becomes an actress, Mitsuru has full control of the Kirijo group and leader of the Shadow Operatives, Junpei becomes a baseball coach, Ken is in middle school, Aegis and Fuuka supports Mitsuru and Me and Miki are doing fieldwork. And of course, Akihiko becomes a boxer whose body can make Miki faint by just one look.

Miki blushed furiously and speaks.

Miki: Sheesh. Do you even realize what are you even saying!!

Sakuya smiled and scratches his cheek with a finger.

Sakuya: Sorry my bad...

Everyone laughed then the time of giving codenames has arrived.

Akira: Ok you two. We have this "tradition" of giving codenames to new members so... we'll take any suggestion if you have any.

Sakuya and Miki goes into their thinking posture and then Miki goes first.

Miki: My codename will be "Butterfly"!!

Sakuya: My codenane will be "Night".

Everyone smiled and then celebrated then went into their rooms.
Before Sakuya can go up further, Miki pulled on his sleeve and looked at the pink haired girl.

Sakuya: Miki, is there something wrong??

Miki: I was wondering how will we get back to our own world...

Sakuya: I don't know but.... for now, we should be sleeping..

Miki: O-Oh sorry. I will let you go now... and goodnight.

Miki pulls Sakuya into a french kiss then went ahead upstairs then faces Sakuya and speaks.

Miki: That is payback for the same kiss you did to me back in the lab. Tehe~..

Sakuya touched his lips in awe then smiled then went upstairs with Miki to get some rest for tommorow.

KaiTalk Time!

Kaitou: I was planning to do this in the "Blue Butterflies" Fanfic but i gotta do some reading homework, return old books from school and write more chapters in my this and the Persona 5 fanfics.

Adieu Readers!