Announcement: Author's condition

Miki walked out of the author's bedroom with a concerned look on her face.

Miki: Everyone.... I have bad news. The fanfic will be on hiatus because of Author-san's condition.

Junpei groaned then speaks.

Junpei: Does that mean some MikoMi scenes are going to be on hold?? I am liking that ship.

Makoto: Can't blame Mikoto. He is the son of a popular actress.

Miki: Let's wish him well for his recovery.

Mitsuru: I feel bad for that guy now because he's been enduring my executions...

Akihiko: I'll share some of my protein shakes while he recovers..

Fuuka: I'll try to cook him some salted congee.

Akihiko: I'll do it since I owe him for bringing back those who died except for those two Strega guys..

Ken: Let's wish him well while he is recovering.

Koromaru barks in agreement.

Miki faced the 4th wall and bowed with the cast.

Miki: Dear readers, thank you for reading the book. Well then...

Mitsuru: Adieu, readers.

Meanwhile in author's room, the author is resting on his bed while being supervised by Aigis, who looks outside and smiled at the author.

Aigis: Thank you for a great story.... well then, have a great recovery.

MikiTalk Time!

Miki: Everyone, let's support the author for his recovery. Well then, Adieu readers!