Chapter 5 = The Head Ceremony

A/N: This chapter is longer then usual but that's to make up for me not updating for nearly a month. Updates will come slower but I hope you'll enjoy the chapters coming out for the next few! (It's a bit messy in this chapter due to lack of motivation but I tried my best to finish it! I apologise for the mistakes you may find in this chapter.)

"I have a much higher bounty then you." Britain said, confusion evident on his face.

"One, I'm offended you'd think I'm not worth that much just because my bounty is 200,000 short of yours. Two, if I wanted to turn you in I would've done so by now." Northern Ireland answered, a resting bitch face on his look.

"So then why did you bring me here?" Britain questioned, Northern sat down at the table motioning Britain to sit down with him, which he reluctantly obliged to sitting across from him.

"So I have a plan I want to propose to you, and if you deny it then I'm turning you in." Northern said, his head resting against his right palm.

"It seems not much of a choice here but I'll hear it." Britain responded, giving Northern the sign to continue.

"Get money and equipment for the trip and try to sneak onto one of the ships heading for the inland of Europe. Then start a new life there." Northern had blunt tone as he explained the plan in only a simple summary of what would happen.

"'Get money'? Are you sure you're not gonna turn me in cause it seems like you're gonna do that." Britain gave Northern a skeptic look as the other groaned in frustration.

"If you don't cooperate, I'll put that bounty money to good use. But what I meant was that we sell things and earn money from different jobs." Northern explained, as Britain chuckled at the thought of himself, a wanted bounty person, actually working.

"Sounds like a business proposal." Britain stated.

"It is." Northern answered.

Britain sighed tiredly, he hadn't done anything to do with partners in awhile. Not after that accident of course, he could feel the fire licking his limbs from time to time but it's all just his imagination. No matter how hard he tried to forget, it would always come back. He wouldn't mind actually working with someone for once, for all he knows Northern could just turn him in at any moment and he'd be screwed. Britain could do the same to him, but he feels it wouldn't be in his nature to do it. He might as well try for this plan, they might even be able to work together on some other 'business'. If they even planned to stay together, but it's most likely that they're going to part ways the moment they reached the inland.

"Alright, let's do it." Britain finally spoke, happiness spread across the others face after hearing that.

"Yes! You have no idea how long I've been looking for you, that Soviet guy wouldn't do it and he even threatened to turn me in." Northern exclaimed, his demeanour taking a whole 180.

"But didn't you just-."

"Shush Britain, now let me tell you the whole plan. I've been preparing ever since I started looking for you!"

"Well that explains how empty it is." Britain chuckled as he looked around the empty house, the only source of light was coming from the window but it was already turning dark while what was only left, are the two chairs they sat on and the table with the glass of water.

"I've gotten about a few thousands from it and the part-time jobs, and several more once I sell this house. Half of what our budget is gonna be so I'm sure once you sell your house and we start working some jobs, we'll be ready in no time!" Northern said, as if it could get anymore easier.