Chapter 4 = Crimes Committed

One tick.

Two ticks.

Three ticks.

Four.

Five.

Si-

"GET SOME FRUITS! FRESHLY RIPED AND PICKED!!" A voice hollered.

He groaned in annoyance, can these people be any louder? It's like you could still hear them across the country when they get mulled by a boar for queen's sake! He shook his head as he continued his path down the open markets, the dirt road being lined by tents and groceries. The loudness of people bustling around and buying things being over layered by the advertising yelling, it's especially louder because of it being early in the day. The market was overly flooded today, which was an unpleasant surprise to him.

It was a clear and sunny day, about let's say 60 degrees? But the temperature didn't bother him, since his identity couldn't show. A light brown cloak to cover most of his face and body, under the fabric he wore a white dress shirt and dark blue trousers to accompany it. A brown pouch of gold coins clutched lightly in his hands if he found at least something within interest to buy. Although his coins wouldn't get wasted due to the rarity of merchants who come here. He had a sword sheathed on his black belt but the cloak blocked it from anyone's view.

As the dirt and pebbles crunched under his black boots, a commotion was heard behind and to the right of him. A few people were looking behind him to see what all the shouting was all about, causing him to do the same in small interest. And over the large crowds he couldn't see much between everyone's heads, all he could make out was four people, one of them to be the source of all the hollering. To get a better view he began pushing past people, apologising like the gentleman he was as he got upfront to see the whole scene properly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T GET A DISCOUNT? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?!" So it's one of those people.

There stood four people, three to his right while one to his left. The guy on the left had top blue and bottom red flag, a sun eyepatch on his right eye, wearing the type of clothes a sailor may wear. He was familiar but he couldn't quite figure it out, he seemed to tremble in fear and fidget with his hands from all the shouting. Speaking of shouting, the taller of three on the right was the source of it. He had a red and yellow colour along with an eyepatch on his right eye with a coat of arms on it, he stood tall with his black high boots and a white dress shirt with brown trousers, with one of those musketeer hats? His face was painted anger that's for sure, with his posture tensed and his arms crossed.

The two other people behind the taller had black masks on so he couldn't tell what they looked like, all he knew was that they dressed similar to one another, just not with any hats. They seemed to only stand behind and watch as, presumably their leader kept shouting at the other about how he was well known for his business. If he could guess correctly, that would be Spanish Empire with that huge business himself had no care in the world about. So then this would be his son? His name was Spain wasn't it? He's admittedly more of a pain in the arse. But first impressions could go much more smoothly if he were to meet his own father.

"I'm sorry sir but I don't give discounts to customers." The seller said, a shiver in his tone and how he moved showed how much he wanted to go back home to his father. Philippines, was it? Part of the selling calms and sea shells business if he can remember. Oh where has all that knowledge about other businesses gone to when his father had been teaching him for years?

"Do I look like a regular customer to you?! I'm the son of the greatest selling industry man in the world!" Spain exclaimed, causing a few gasps and whispers to erupt from the staring crowd as Philippines stood there awkwardly. 'In the world'? Now that would pushing it if only you knew the first place selling industry man's son was here in the crowd.