Four.

Michael looked at me with a shocked expression. Did I just kiss his cheek? What the hell is wrong with me, we’re just friends. Friends can give each other cheek kisses right? I looked back at Michael and shrugged my shoulders. Acting like it didn’t faze me. Michael walked around the counter and took the bacon off the stove.

“How do you like your eggs?” He asks

“I don’t eat eggs.” I reply.

“Okay well then I guess you get bacon and toast.” He says and puts two pieces of bread into the toaster and begins cooking eggs for himself. He grabbed two plates and put bacon on both and eggs on one. The toaster popped up and I jumped. Michael snickered under his breath.

“Jelly or just butter?” He asks.

“Jelly’s fine.”  I say and he coats the toast with grape jelly.

“Here” He says and slides a plate towards me.

“Thanks.” I begin to eat. The silence was deafening, I normally don’t mind silence but this was terrible. There’s no on here but Michael and I, and he’s being short with me now. Is he mad because I kissed him? It was just a normal kiss on the cheek. Oh God… Did we do something last night? I was so drunk, I don’t remember. Goddamn, why did I have to get freaking drunk? I really hate this.  Michael finished off his plate and I’m still picking at my toast.

“Are you okay Ali?” he asks.

“Michael can we talk?”

“We can always talk Ali.”

“It’s about last night…”

“You know, I actually don’t feel like talking right now.”

“Michael! I need to know what happened! You don’t understand.” I plea.

“What the fuck do you want to know Ali? That we didn’t have sex?”

“That’s exactly what I want to know! I want to know you didn’t take advantage of me while I was incapacitated!” I shouted.

“Do you really think I would do that to you? Do you really think I would take advantage of you? Goddamn Aliana I’m not like that!” He shouted back.

“Then what the fuck happened Michael!”

“You got fucking wasted, so I brought you home before you left with one of the many guys you were dancing with. Then you tripped and hit your head. I brought you back here and gave you a shirt to wear to bed, and then you asked me to sleep with you. So I crawled in bed with you and you cuddled into me, and we went to sleep. That’s what happened. Oh yeah and you kissed me. And not on the cheek.”

“Oh God…” I say softly and put my head in my hands.

“I had no clue you were fluent in French.” Michael laughs quietly.

“What the fuck did you just say?” I glare.

“That I didn’t know you were fluent in French.”

“Are you telling me I gave you head?” I gasp.

“I’m not saying you did, and I’m not saying you didn’t.” He smirks and grabs my bacon and runs off.

“Goddammit Michael that’s my bacon.” I shout and run after him.

I finally catch up to Michael and tackle him. I end up straddling his waist. I can see his face getting red.

“Michael give me my bacon back.” I say rocking my hips into his and he groans.

“No.” He says and puts the bacon in his mouth. I just glare at him. He bucks his hips at me trying to get me off of him.