Chapter 7

DEN's POV

After i got permission from Jia to inform our teammates about her coming back,

"Jia is baaaaaack! Matagal na pala. And she missed all of you.

P.S. Bea knew it all along  -_- 

P.P.S. Jia reminded all of you to please not get mad at Bea daw.

P.P.P.S. Reunion tayo, guys!"

Ofcourse all of them are happy and giddy and excited and surprised (maybe because of Bea knowing it all along, well of course, its about Bea)

"Really? Goodness gracious! Kailan siya umuwi? Langyang Bea." - Maddie

"Na-miss ko yang setter natin na yan!" - Yel

"GAHD! I missed that girl! How is she? Let's all meet the soonest" - Kiwi

"Really, love? Siya pala pinuntahan mo? Tell her i missed her, too. Ingat sa pag-uwi, okay?" - Ly

"WHAT? BEA KNEW? Im with her! BABATUKAN KO SIYA!" - Kim

"Reunion? Count our batch in!" - Jho

And so on and so forth but the epic reply would be,

"Besh, please tell Jia madami na siyang utang na libre sa akin. Tell her, besh. Foods and chocolates. And oh, do tell her i missed her, too. Xx" Oh, you know it. Its Ella.

But i'm waiting for one girl's reply, the most important one but nothing came.

Jia and I talked for another several minutes about their replies, about what happened the past years and whatever until we both decided to go home since its past 12am already. We bid our goodbyes and go to our separate ways but before that,

"Ji, hangout tayo tomorrow, okay?"

"Sure, ate Den."

I got home to our shared condo, mine and Aly's condo, and there, i saw the love of my life sitting in the couch, eating popcorn, watching some cheesy Koreanovela.

"Really, babe?"

"What? Don't judge. Its good. And its too late, there's nothing else to watch."

"What --"

"Save it, Ms. Whatever. So, how's our baby girl?"

Umupo ako sa lap niya and she hugged me naman from the back. She intertwined her fingers with mine.

"She's still the same. Well, except her eyes. Its full of sadness."

"Alam na ba ni Mich?"

"I don't know, really. I informed naman the whole team about this. All of you replied except her. And up until now, *checks her phone* no sign from her, negative." I sighed.

"Maybe she's doing something important, don't be so sad now."

"Hindi ako malungkot, well, yeah, who am i kidding? I am. Nanghihinayang lang kasi ako sa kanila. They we're my babies, y'know. They we're perfect, babe."

"You know sometimes, being perfect would not bring you all the happiness. Dadating din sila diyan. We just have to wait, okay? Yes, there is uncertainty but if they are destined to be together? In the end, they will be. "