Chapter 5

Andys' POV

I can not believe it. I'm going to live with o2l! And Jc might adopt me!? This is so amazing!

"Welcome to the family!" Kian said and hugged me.

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Hey guys, we should go to Santa Monica today!" Connor suggested.

"Oh my gosh, that would be so fun!" I exclaimed.

"I'm down." Trevor said.

"Me, too." Sam and Kian said in unison and we all laughed.

"Yeah, me and Jc are up for it." Ricky said.

With that we all piled into 2 cars. Sam, Kian and Ricky in one car. Jc, Trevor, Connor and I in the other. 20 minutes later, we arrived in Santa Monica.

"What should we do first?" Kian asked.

"I say we just walk around for awhile and probably get some lunch then ride the rides when it gets dark." Sam suggested.

"Good plan." We all agreed.

Trevor's POV

It was about 2 in the afternoon now and we all decided we should get something to eat.

"Can we get pizza?" Andy asked. Gosh, she was so cute.

"Of course" I smiled at her, she smiled back looking up at me. She was so short. I loved it.

"Just ask her out already!" Kian yelled out and ran away quickly, smart choice. My cheeks instantly turned bright red.

Andys POV

"Just ask her out already!" Kian shouted out. Haha, I wish. I looked back up at Trevor and he looked embarrassed so, by impulse I intertwined out fingers together. He looked down at them and smiled.

We continued walking for a couple minutes before finding a cute little pizza and ice cream place.

We ordered our food and when I was about to pay for my food, Trevor pushed my hand out of the way and paid. He's so sweet.

"Trevor, you don't have to do that."

"But I want to." he smirked at me.

"Your such a dork." I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"But you love me!" He joked and pinched my cheeks.

"Awwwww! You two are the cutest!" Andrea said.

"We aren't dating..." I said.

"When did you get here?" Trevor asked her.

"A few minutes ago." She replied.

We sat down at a booth and dug in. Gosh, I loved pizza.

"I love pizza!" Ricky shouted out randomly.

"Same!" I exclaimed.

"Yasssss gurl!" We high-fived.

"You two are so weird.." Sam blurted out.

"Deal with it." I smirked at him.

"Alrighty then.." Andrea stated. Everyone started laughing.

Trevor's POV

I want to ask Andy out so bad. I want go get to know her. I want to know all of her weird fetishes and what she thinks about when she can't fall asleep. I want to know what size shoe she wears and if she has siblings. I want to know if she looks just like her mom or her dad. I just want to know everything about this girl and I can't take it anymore.

"Hey guys, do you mind if me and Andy go off by ourselves for a bit and meet you somewhere later?" I asked the group.

"Go ahead, we can't stop true love." Connor answered. Andy rolled her eyes and smiled at me. I grabbed her hand and we walked away.

We started walking towards nothing and I asked her what she wanted to do.

"I don't know.. I've never been here before. What sounds fun to you?" She answered.

"Let's just walk around?" I suggested.

"Sure." She smiled at me.

After about 2 hours of just walking around and looking at the little shops and stuff it was almost 5.

"Shouldn't we meet up with everyone else now?" She asked me, walking out of a cute little store.

"That would probably be a good idea." I laughed slightly, she giggled.

I texted Jc and he said to meet him at the rides. "We're gonna meet them at the rides." I told her.

"Kk." She smiled.

We started walking to the rides when Andy got a phone call. She looked at the caller ID and said, "Uh oh.."

"What's wrong?"

Andys POV

Me and Trevor were walking to the rides when I got a call. I looked at the Caller ID and it said 'SUNNAYYYY.☀️💘' AKA my best friend from home. I neglected to tell her I was running away.. "Uh oh.." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" Trevor asked, concerned.

"Hold on, I need to take this." I replied.

I finally answered it.

Oooh cliff hanger! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! New one coming soon! Make sure to vote and comment if you like this book! Love your cute faces baiiii.

Stay weird-
Jazzy.👽