Chapter 2

"Hey, hey, wake up. We landed." I woke up to the sound of Trevor's voice, and him lightly shaking me to wake up.

"Oh, thank you for waking me up." I said groggily.

"Yeah, no problem." He smiled at me.

We walked off of the plane to baggage claim. I quickly got my suitcase and I turned to say good bye to Trevor, but then I realized that I didn't know how to call for an Uber.

"Hey Trevor?"

"What's up?" He said.

"What's the number to call for an Uber?"

"Are your cousins or aunt not picking you up?" He asked.

"No.."

"Oh! Well just give me the address and my mom can just take you home!" He said with a smile.

"Uh... no.. That's ok! I'll just call for an Uber." I said nervously. "Well I better get going, my cousins are probably waiting for me at home. Bye!!" I said and hurried off.

Ughhh, that could have ended badly.

Trevor's POV

I watched Andy run away from me. I don't understand what I did wrong. Did she not like me? Was I the one being weird? Did I say the wrong thing? Was she really staying with her cousins?

These were all of the questions running through my head at the moment. Especially the last one though. Was she really staying with her cousins? Maybe she ran away.. Oh no, I never thought of that.

Stop Trevor. She probably is staying with her cousins, she just doesn't like you, so she didn't want you to give her a ride home.

Ouch. That actually kind of hurts. I liked Andy. She was so gorgeous. I loved her hair, how it was so perfect, even if it was just lazily pulled up, and her eyes.. oh her eyes. They were this deep blue-gray that my bright blue ones seemed to love. She was so cute, how she was kind of shy, but at the same time full of life. She was reserved but I could tell that there was something that wanted to come out but was taken aback by something. Was it sadness?

I don't know. All I know is that I love this girl. And I can't let her leave.

I was about to yell her name, but as soon as I looked up, she was gone.

I frantically looked around trying to find her, but she was no where to be found.

"Hey Trevor! What're you doing?" Ricky yelled to me.

"Oh.. nothing."

A/N This chapter was just kind of like a filler. I promise that the next one will be longerrrr. Make sure to vote and comment.

Stay Weird.
-Jazzy👽