They're back

9/20/20-9/30/20

It was Sonia and Knuckles' first anniversary.

Knuckles had the necklace he had with him and had a little trouble focusing today. He kept picturing what happened last time he had an anniversary.

"Calm down, she wouldn't cheat on you like Jade did." he said on his way to school.

When he got to school, he headed to Sonia's locker and had the necklace with him.

When he got there, he took it out of his pocket.

"Hey Sonia." he said.

"Hi Knuckles." Sonia said smiling.

"Happy anniversary." he said smiling, handed her the gift and gave her a kiss.

"Knuckles, you didn't have to get me anything." she said.

"I know. But I did." he said and gave her another kiss.

Then she opened it and looked at the necklace in shock.

"Knuckles, it's beautiful. How did you afford this?" Sonia asked.

"My aunt has a business of her own and I worked there for a while and got it for my, exgirlfriend a year before I moved here."

"I'll always be there." Sonia read.

"Yup." Knuckles said, put it on her and gave her a kiss.

When they headed to class they smiled and held hands.

They headed to advisory and saw Tails, Amy, Rouge and Cream there talking.

"So he was that bad yesterday?" Rouge said.

"You kidding? We went to the nurse because of him yesterday morning!" Tails said telling them about the Eggman fight yesterday.

"Hey guys." Sonia said smiling and they sat down.

"Hey." Tails said.

"Tails was just telling us about yesterday." Cream said.

"Yeah, that wasn't fun or easy." Knuckles said.

While they talked Shadow started at Sonia as usual. Nobody was surprised he still loved her.

Both Silver and Blaze were held back because they had trouble at school after the break up Sonia had with Shadow last year but were happy they match Sonia, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Cream this year and can help them if they need it.

A few minutes later they were at history.

They were in the same schedule like last year and Shadow, Blaze and Silver were with them to.

History had always been Cream's worst subject and Blaze's best so she promised to help her. Same with Silver and Social Studies for Amy. Every one of them had a class they had trouble with even though Sonia and Tails are best they still have trouble from time to time and will help each other. Tail's best is science, Sonia's best is wood, Amy's best is ELA, Cream's is art, Rouge's is math and Knuckles is gym and would help them at class or home. The group had been put the same classes this year.

Sonia and Tails are still top two of the year though.

After lunch they had science when they heard something they were all used to.

Team Sonic looked at each other then the teacher and she nodded so they headed to Tails' locker, grabbed a few rings while Sonia grabbed the Chaos Emeralds from her's.

"Got everthing?" Sonia asked.

"Yup." they said together.

"Let's do it then."

When they got outside Tails twirled up his tails, Knuckles climbed onto a tree and Sonia stood on a rock.

They looked at each other and nodded.

"Hey EggyMcEggman!" Sonia said while Tails and Knuckles snickered.

"You get a high five when we're done." Knuckles said.

Then there was a Swatbot going at them and Sonia jumped while Knuckles twirled around and went through it. Then he landed on his feet.

Sonia jumped, turned into a circle and went around then through a Swatbot and landed on her feet.

Twenty minutes later they were done.

"I hate that hedgehog!" Eggman said while he left.

"We hate you to!" Knuckles said then looked at Sonia. "Where did you come up with that name?"

"I don't even know." Sonia said.

"Let's go head over to class." Tails said and they nodded.

Sonia had used three power rings today but was fine with that.

After school Sonia and Knuckles went to her house and had sex as an anniversary present to each other. Sonia got the high five at lunch.

The next day Knuckles was on his way to his locker when he saw someone he wasn't expecting and froze in shock. It was his exgirlfriend Jade.

"Knuckles?" Sonia said when she got to school and saw him staring at someone.

Then he came back.

"Huh? Oh, hi Sonia." he said and saw she still had the necklace on.

Then Jade saw him and decided to go see him.

"Knuckles?" she said.

"Jade." he said causing her to feel guilty.

"It's been a while hasn't it?"

"Not long enough. What are you doing here anyway?"

"The school caught on fire and I had to go to a different one."

"Knuckles, who's this?" Sonia asked.

"Sonia, this is my exgirlfriend Jade. The one I was going to give this necklace to on our anniversary but she cheated on me like Shadow did to you last year. With my Ex best friend to."

"Oh my god. That's why you comforted me so good that day. You got a memory of your past."

He nodded.

"Now why don't we go meet up with our friends."

Sonia nodded.

"Knuckles please!" Jade said.

"No. Leave me the hell alone got it?"

She nodded her eyes watering a little.

While they headed to find them, Jade felt like an idiot.

Then someone else came.

"Hey Jade."

"Hi Alex, he's not gonna want to even look at you." Jade said.

"It's worth a shot." he said and headed to class.