Learn something new

Throughout the day Knuckles was a little out of it.

"Knux, you OK?" Tails asked at lunch.

"Yeah, just a certain person came he- oh come on! Not him to!" he said confusing everyone.

"What?" Amy said.

"Knuckles?" Alex said.

Knuckles glared at him and stood up then like he did to Shadow, punched him but harder then last time and Shadow.

"Ow!" Alex said while they all looked at them in shock. "What was that for?"

"What do you think it was for?!" he yelled. "And let me guess, you came here because Ja did?" he said shocking everyone but Alex.

Sonia, Tails, Amy, Rouge, Cream, Silver and Blaze looked at each other confused and shocked.

Then they looked at Knuckles and Alex.

"Ja?" Rouge said confused but got no answer.

"I'm here because this is the only school I found that I liked. I didn't know you were here and didn't know Jade was going here to." Alex said.

"Can someone tell us what's going on here?" Sonia asked.

"This is Alex, my ex best friend. The person Jade cheated on me with." Knuckles said causing Alex to wince.

"Knux, I don't know why we did that. Why don't you just give her a second chance and ask her out?" Alex said.

"I am not asking the asshole out! And besides I have a new girlfriend."

"Really?"

Knuckles rolled his eyes.

"That would be me." Sonia said and stood next to Knuckles.

"And who are you?" Alex asked.

Sonia opened her mouth then heard screaming.

She, Knuckles and Tails looked at each other knowing it's time for work.

"Got the rings?" Sonia asked.

"Check, Chaos Emeralds?" Tails said.

"Check, are you calm enough for work?"

"Yeah, I can get my anger out fighting that idiot." Knuckles said.

"OK then, let's do it."

Then they saw the window was open so they hoped out and went to work.

"What's Knux doing?" Alex asked.

"Sonia, Tails and Knuckles are Team Sonia. Knuckles joined last year while Sonia and Tails have been together for God knows how long. As friends not boyfriend and girlfriend. More like brother and sister." Rouge said.

"Oh. Wait, Sonia Hedgehog? As in the hero?"

"Yes. Knuckles had helped them a few times so he asked if he could join them and they agreed." Cream said.

They watched and saw Sonia jump off Knuckles' hands.

Alex and Jade were shocked at that.

"She's good." Alex said.

"Yeah." Jade said.

Then they saw Knuckles destroy one himself.

"Looks like we have a repeat of the day you broke up with Shadow but Knuckles." they heard Eggman say causing Shadow, Sonia, Knuckles and Jade to freeze for a second.

Then while Tails and Knuckles fight them Sonia went behind a tree.

When they saw her come out, they saw something blue and gasped.