A blast from the past

Before they knew it they were back at school.

They all had a good night Friday as usual.

When he got home from the movies Knuckles stayed up thinking about what happened that day.

Shadow was still being ignored by Sonia, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Rouge, Blaze and Silver even after helping them but wasn't surprised. He had been asked out multiple times but would always say no. Even though it's been a year he still loves Sonia and no one will ever take her place.

Everyone could tell he did still love her.

They were at study right now and Jade was having trouble seeing Knuckles and Sonia.

"On the way to lunch I'll do it and talk him into getting back with me." she said.

Tails was helping Cream with science and Sonia was helping Rouge and Amy with math.

Half an hour later the bell rang and they had lunch.

"I have to head to my locker for a second, I'll see you at lunch." Sonia said and gave Knuckles a kiss.

"Alright. We'll save you a seat." he said smiling.

On his way to lunch Knuckles was pulled to a different room by Jade and she held him close.

"Get away from me!" Knuckles said. "I don't love you anymore!"

"Well I still love you." Jade said.

Then she kissed him and he tried to get away.

Sonia was on her way to lunch to when she heard something and stopped.

"What's that?" she wondered and looked to see something she wasn't expecting. "Knuckles?"

Then Knuckles and Jade jumped.

"So! It's not what it looks like! She kissed me!" Knuckles said.

Sonia just shook her head and saw a repeat of last year with Shadow and Nebula.

"I thought you were different! But I guess not. We're d-done and y-you're not part of Team Sonia anymore!" she said and ran away seeing what happened last year.

"Sonia!" Knuckles said but she was gone.

Then he looked at Jade furiously.

"THANKS A LOT JADE! YOU JUST MADE A REPEAT OF BOTH MY AND SONIA'S PAST!" he yelled and ran to go find Sonia.

Jade stood there in silence regretting what she just did.