Happy ending

The next day Sonia and Knuckles were at the school door smiling.

Then they looked at each other and took hands. After that Knuckles opened the door and everyone looked at who it was and smiled.

They were all wondering who it was going to be.

When they got to Sonia's locker Tails, Amy, Cream, Rouge, Silver, Blaze and Alex were waiting as usual.

"Hi Sonia, hi Knuckles." Amy said.

"Hey." Knuckles said.

"Where's Shadow?" Sonia asked.

"Right here." someone said and they turned around or looked at the other side.

"What happened to you?" Silver asked looking at a dirty Shadow.

"It's called your neighbor getting a dog that doesn't like you and gets you to trip, fall in dirt and get dirt all over you before you can say Chaos Control." Shadow said causing everyone to start laughing.

"Oh my god!" Knuckles said laughing hard.

"Hahaha! What's up with you and dogs? First Mr. Jameson's and now someone else's?" Silver said with Blaze laughing and holding onto him at the same time.

It took them a few minutes to calm down.

"Well why don't you go clean up and we'll meet you at class?" Rouge said.

He nodded and headed to the bathroom and got cleaned up.

On their way to class people looked at them and saw Sonia and Knuckles holding hands and smiling.

Jade was at her locker when she saw them and her eyes started watering a little.

Then she headed to class.

Shadow was happy he was part of the group again.

It was now the end of the day and Sonia, Tails and Knuckles were at the nurse's office getting cleaned up after fighting Eggman again.

There you go. All set." the nurse said.

"Thanks." they said together and met up with the others outside.

"Ready to head home?" Amy asked.

"Yup." Tails said.

"I wanna talk to Alex first so you guys can head to my house. I have a spare key or you can stay here and wait.

"We'll stay here." Silver said.

Knuckles nodded and looked at Alex.

"So, what's up?" Alex asked.

Knuckles took out his hand in a fist confusing everyone but shocking Alex.

Then he made his own fist and put it on top of Knuckles' then they made a fist bump, put their pinkeys on each other and gave each other a high five.

Alex smiled.

"Really?" he said.

"Really." Knuckles said smiling.

Alex smiled back.

"What was that?" Silver asked.

"Best friend hand shake. That means I forgive him and he's my best friend again." Knuckles said smiling.

Everyone else smiled and they headed to Knuckles' house.

As years went by Sonia and Knuckles were doing fine. Tails married Cream, Amy is engaged with Silver, Rouge married Alex and Blaze was single.

Team Sonia would still be busy with Eggman and Shadow and Silver would still help them when needed.

Sonia and Knuckles were at their wedding with Alex as the best man and Amy as the maid of honor.

"Do you Knuckles Echidnia take Sonia Hedgehog to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked.

"I do." Knuckles said smiling.

"Do you Sonia Hegehog take Knuckles Echidnia to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." Sonia said smiling.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Then they kissed and everyone started clapping.

After that they smiled and looked at everyone.

When they were at the reception Alex stood up.

"I have a few things to say." he said and everyone looked at him. "Knuckles, you're my best friend and am really happy for you. Sonia you're like a sister to me now and hope you two are happy. If you ever need help with anything let me know and I'll be there for you two."

Everyone started clapping and Tails did the same thing.

"I have a few things to say to." he said smiling. "Sonia, you're like a sister to me and am really happy for you. Out of everyone you desreve a family the most. Me and Knuckles may be part of your team but you're the real hero. We just help you with Swatbots while you take care of him yourself. I want you to know that I'll always be there for you. Whether it's an enemy fight or a simple bad day I'll be there. To the bride and groom."

"To the bride and groom." everyone said and Sonia and Knuckles smiled.

After that Sonia and Knuckles were headed on their honey moon and Tails, Shadow and Silver would take care of home for them.

"Have fun guys." Silver said smiling.

"We will." Knuckles said.

"See you in two weeks." Sonia said and hoped ont the car and they were now on their way to their future.

They all didn't know what was going to happen over the years but knew they have friends to help each other.

And that's all they needed.