Prologue

A decade ago, humans are given special powers that are known as "karecane." Karecane doesn't come with only one power, but many. It could be that one person were given the power to shapeshift, one could be given the power of invulnerability and one could be given the power to control minds or should i say, "telepathy."

When humans were first given these powers, some of them don't match with the fluid given in order to have these powers which resulted them to be sick. They must have daily check-ups in Karecane company in order to see if their sickness got worse.

These special powers came to women first. There are no specific reason, however the people of the country do believe that it's because most women have a secret fluid in their bodies that matches with the fluid given, so it creates karecane to appear faster.

All these people having karecane tend to use their powers on something small. There are rules about these powers that they should never break, there are consequences to every action that happens.

The rules are quite short:
1. Never use your powers to sabotage someone but never use it to help.
2. Keep your powers hidden until the right moment, remember that you each have your own secret ability.
3. Don't use your powers after 9pm, if you do, there will be a punishment more deadly than death itself.
4. Remember to never take advantage of your own powers.
5. Always report to the head of Karecane company when noticing someone breaking the rules.