Codename Servant

(Automatic warnings for the whole story for graphic killings and violence.)  

The figure stands alone on the balcony overlooking the party, a disinterested expression gracing their face.

Below them, hundreds of finely dressed people of a wide range of ages laugh and mingle amongst each other against the backdrop of music and dancing. His eyes scan through the crowd, finally coming to rest on the man he recognized from the file; Togami Byakuya.

The tall dirty-blond man is surrounded by many young, eligible women, each draped in these elegant designer dresses and wearing lots of diamonds. They batted their eyelashes and spoke flirtatiously, using any excuse they could to run their fingers along his arms and chest.

However, the target in question seemed to have no interest in them, instead watching a black-haired girl and her shorter brunet companion conversing by the water fountain.

The figure runs his hands along the make-swift updo he had put his fluffy mop of hair into and held in place with a long pin, shaped much like a dart and filled with poison. He sighs, straightening the black tie on the server's uniform he'd swiped previously before turning and making his way towards the stairs, picking up a random tray of food as he did so.

He smiles politely, making his way out into the crowd and allowing rich snobs to take food off of his tray without a second glance. He tries to keep Togami Byakuya in his ear-range as he works, waiting for an opportunity to get him alone. He has to go to the bathroom or take a phone call at some point, right?

He hovers discreetly for a good ten minutes, having most of the food taken off of his tray before overhearing Togami excuse himself from a conversation and heading back towards the mansion. He watches out of the corner of his eye, quickly shoving the remaining two appetizers he had left on his tray before trailing after the heir. If anyone asked, he could just tell them he was going to get a refill for his tray.

Once he was back through the doors, he quickly ditched the shiny silver tray and picked up the pace to catch up with the young man. It only takes two minutes for Togami to get back into his eyesight just as the wealthy one slips into his suite.

He peers around the corner, watching as Togami disappears into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. The assassin takes this opportunity to enter the bedroom portion, shutting and locking the door behind him.

While he waits for Togami Byakuya to emerge from the bathroom, he takes the opportunity to glance around the room before taking a seat on top of the king-sized bed, idly running his fingers over the sheets.

"Such lovely sheets." He mumbles.

A large part of his training was languages, as his job can and will take him anywhere. By the time they were done with him, he was fluent in six languages; Japanese, French, English, Spanish, Russian, and Italian, as well as being quite talented at many different accents. He had always been a quick learner, so it wasn't as difficult as it should have been. Sometimes he couldn't remember which language was his first language-but, usually only when he was really tired.

The toilet flushes, immediately followed by the sound of running water. The assassin doesn't move from his position on the bed, fixating his eyes on the door. A moment later, the door opens, and there stands Togami Byakuya in all of his glory.

"Who are you?! What the hell are you doing here, servant?!" The heir demands.

The assassin smiles, rising to his feet. "I was sent to make sure no trouble befell you while you were away," He lies coolly in perfect Italian, "Now, please allow me to escort you back to your birthday party."