Calm-

Hello Lads and Lasses! Today is a VERY special day: it is the LAST DAY OF MY F***ING FINALS! WOO HOO! But yes, I applaud you ALL for keeping up your resolve thus far. Let's see how little Cardin is doing, yes?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"There wasn't much that anyone remembered of that day, not even the White Fang extremists when questioned. Granted, they all were barely coherent: they could only mutter something along the lines of "It's coming, it's come" when prompted with questions on the events of that day. Given their mental status, they were incarcerated under medically elevated awareness and intensive resources. Meanwhile, the rest of those dubbed Winchester fell asleep -presumably before the screams of the White Fang called the attention of the resident butler, Cruach- and failed to recall anything after the confrontation, except for an inhumane scream that was confirmed to have been heard even outside of the Winchester Estate-"

Quil sighed and put down the newspaper. It looked like Cruach's old contacts managed to manipulate the news to look like a freak accident and a lucky miracle. Quil scoffed, rubbed his eyes, and went back to nursing his coffee, touched by a little vodka in good taste, as he cast his gaze on the numerous painters that rushed to cover the deep red-stained walls with marble-sheen paint. The truth was simple: people tend to scream when an infant starts ripping off their heads like pieces of dough.

Cruach POV

As the painters rushed about doing their job, I tended to the Lady Winchester. I smiled fondly as I remembered Lord Winchester's attempts to woo her after he had retired to follow her into her self-imposed exile. Quite the romantics, the two were. I remembered much of the silly drama and parties that had the two had seen with me at their side -a little speck of the happily ever after the two lived in their time in the Estate that looked over a small village. Seeing her now, chest gently rising and falling with each easy breath, I clearly understand how exhausting last night might have been. It's no small wonder that Lord Winchester continues to oversee the work being done; although, his alertness may stem due to his failing at seeing how treacherous the relatively new doctor was. I'd have to have a heart-to-heart with him now or later, but, for now, I'd continue to watch the Lady in peace. Brothers know that I needed every bit of it after seeing an infant bathed in blood standing amongst headless corpses.

Kite POV

'God dammit Cruach...' I thought to myself as I struggled to keep a straight face, 'I know you're trying to be the wise butler who does a introspective monologue every POV you have, but please...

DON'T DO IT IN A ONSIE -YOU'RE A OLD MAN GODDAMMIT!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

SIKE! NONE OF YA'LL SEEING CARDIN TILL I GET MY TRANSCRIPTS BACK!

Have fun wondering and get the theories rolling, cause I put some neat Easter eggs in this and previous chapters AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO UNTIL ONE OF YA'll PREDICTS SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS HERE~!!!