Chapter Eleven

When Sunako finally went out of her room and into the common living room of the dorms, it was oddly quiet.
Atleast until Kirishima, Kaminari and Mina appeared.

Kirishima perked up and waved at her.

"Sunako-chan! There you are!"

Sunako lightly smiled at his friend.

She feels a lot lighter now after her talk with Shouto.

"Hey, I heard that you guys did well in rescuing Bakugou. Sorry I wasn't there." She said.

Kirishima reddened and rubbed the back of his head. He waved his hands and laughed.

"Ah well, I couldn't have done it without the others." He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

Mina stepped closer to her, maybe a little too close. Then nearly shouted at her.

"We're hosting the UA Dorms Presentation Contest!" She yelled excitedly.

"The what?" Sunako asked, confused.

"She means that we're gonna go visit each room and well, present it!" Kaminari cut in.

"But we've already went to almost all of each other's rooms." Momo said as she walked in, behind her was Uraraka, Jirou and Hagakure.

"We haven't gone to Sunako-chan's though!" Uraraka pointed out.

It almost reminded her of when the kids at the orphanage would pester her to play on her room.

"There's nothing really to see in my room." Sunako told them. Which was true, she wasn't fancy enough to doll it up.

She looked around the group of students and searched for Shouto. But failed to find him.

He must be arranging his room, did they storm his?

"Ah, if Sunako-chan doesn't want us to it's fine, really." Kirishima, her ever so considerate friend, told them.

"Oh no, it'll be fine with me, I'm just warning you of the... ordinariness?" Sunako attempted to not speak so formally with them.

"It'll be fine Sunako-chan! We've been to Ojiro's after all!" Uraraka grabbed her arms and started almost prancing.

Said boy looked offended and let out a "Huh?".

As they were walking towards her room, they came across Shouto who looked as if he was walking back to the common room.

"Todoroki-kun! We're on our way to Sunako-chan's room! Come on!" Uraraka yelled excitedly.

Shouto tensed at the amount of people heading towards Sunako's room.

Sunako and Shouto shared a smile and a knowing look.