POSSESSIVE HUSBAND SERIES ONE

~WARREN VERGARA~
(MPREG) (BxB) (18+)

POSSESSIVE HUSBAND SERIES ONE~WARREN VERGARA~(MPREG) (BxB) (18+)

WARNING!!

Please be advised that this story contains sexual content that may not be appropriate for individuals under the age of 17. Additionally, it should be noted that this story includes grammatical errors and misspelled words. If you are a discerning reader who is sensitive to grammatical errors and demands perfection in your reading material, we kindly ask that you refrain from proceeding and contact us privately to discuss your concerns. Thank you.

ITONG KWENTO AY NAGLALAMAN NG MASISILANG BAHAGI NG LIBRO, MAARING! UULITIN KO PO MAARING HUWAG NA LANG BASAHIN KUNG KAYO PO AY AGAINST SA DALAWANG LALAKING NAGMAMAHALAN AT NAG-JUJUGJUGAN. ALAM N'YO NA MAY SWORD FIGHTING NA MAGAGANAP NA MAAASAHAN SA KWENTONG ITO.

KUNG HINDI KA SANAY SA GANUNG BAGAY PLEASE LANG UMALIS KA NA AGAD. KUNG GUSTO MO NAMAN AY MAG-STAY KA, KAHIT ALAM KO NAMANG WALANG NAG STAY NG MATAGAL. MAPANAKIT!!

••DISCLAIMER••

The following text should be regarded as a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents depicted in this work are either the product of the author's imagination or have been used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is coincidental and unintended. This work should not be interpreted as a factual representation of any person, business, place, or event.

⚠️ PS. :The photos used in this story do not belong to me. Credit to the rightful owners for pictures/information/media used.

⚠️This piece of literature includes a romantic relationship between two male characters. If this is not within your comfort level or preference, please feel free to set this work aside. We believe in respecting individual choices and preferences and wish to extend the same to our readers.

⚠️ If you hold a negative view towards the LGBTQ community or prefer not to read stories related to this topic, you may choose to discontinue reading this content. We appreciate your respect towards a diverse range of perspectives. Thank you.

⚠️This book may contain misspellings and grammatical errors which readers may come across. It is my sincere hope that such errors do not result in any negative judgment or criticism towards me as the author. As we all know, perfection is not a trait that any of us can claim with certainty. Therefore, I humbly request that if you are particularly sensitive to grammatical errors, you may choose to abstain from reading this book. Thank you.

⚠️WARNING!! R-🔞 Not suitable for younger age readers. Read at your own risk‼️

⚠️PLAGIARISM is considered a serious offense, and the contents of this story mustn't be reproduced or printed without the author's explicit permission and acknowledgment. While certain elements of this story may bear some resemblance to other works, it must be noted that this is entirely original material, created solely by the author's imagination. Any unauthorized duplication or misuse of this material will be viewed as an infringement of the author's intellectual property rights and will be subject to strict legal action. As such, it is important to exercise due diligence and respect the author's creative rights.

@All rights reserved

🅹︎🅾︎🅷︎🆈︎🅴︎🅾︎🅽︎🆁︎🅰︎

Don't forget to vote.
Para naman ganahan ang author. Voting and reading, mean a lot to us. Following the author is much appreciated.