33: Royalty No More (Part 3)

Desmond: *snoring, with one arm on top of Amber*
Amber: *snoring peacefully*

James: Ohohoho, what do we have here? *smirks*

*Amber and Desmond slowly flutter their eyes open. Amber screams when she sees how close they are while sleeping. Desmond jumps away from Amber when he realizes he was hugging her*

Clio: Oh, you guys are too cute!

Hugo: *scoffs* You're lucky you got Desmond to save you.

Amber: *smiles faintly and looks at Desmond* Yeah. I am.

Hugo: *chuckles* You guys got morning hair! Clean up, we're going out for breakfast.

Amber: *laughs and points to Hugo's hair* You too!

*Everyone else laughs*

*The gang chats excitedly to each other. They were hungry but excited to what food the restaurant will serve. I mean, who doesn't love free food?*

Restaurant Owner: *confused* I am sorry but we only serve ONE free DINNER for the cabin guests, not breakfast and lunch.

Clio: What? But, ma'am, we were told that you serve breakfast and lunch, but not dinner!

Restaurant Owner: We are sorry but we do not.

Sofia: Wait, I think I got it all mixed up... I must've switched it. *sighs* Sorry guys...

James: It's okay, Sof. You were probably too tired from taking care of all the arrangements.

Amber: But, what're we gonna do now?

Hugo: *sigh* We better call this dare quits then. It's impossible for-

Sofia: *snaps* Wait! I know! Ruby and Jade! God, why didn't I think of that?!

Amber: *groans* Are you talking about your horrid village friends?

Sofia: *raises a brow* You won't be calling them like that now that they're the only ones who can help us. Now, c'mon! I'm starving. Their house is just this way...

time skip

Sofia: Here we are! I'll knock. *knocks on the door*

Man: Who is iiiit?

Sofia: *smiles to the gang* Uh, just a special someone! I'm looking for Jade and Ruby?

Man: RUBY! JADE! Someone's at the door for you!

Ruby: Oh my G! I wonder who it is- *opens the door*

Ruby: *sees Sofia* *frowns* Oh.

Jade: RUBY, WHO IS IT- *furrows eyebrows and tilts head* Huh?

Ruby: Um, who are you... again?

Sofia: *smile slowly fades away* W-What? It's me! I came for a visit because we really need your help.

Jade: *crosses arms* Excuse me? You must've visited the wrong house, sorry.. *starts to close door*

Sofia: *stops the door* No, wait, please, Jade! I-I'm Sofia, and these are my friends. We are starving and we don't know what to do!

Jade: Look, I don't even know how you know our names. You're creeping us out-

Amber: UGHH! IS THIS SOME KIND OF PRANK?! LOOK, if you're still bitter about what I did back then, well, I'm sorry! Just help us out this once!

Ruby: Back then? Miss, I don't even know you. I've never met any of you.

Jade: We've never met any of you.

Helen: *comes from behind* Girls, did you answer the door- Oh! Hello! What have you come here for, sweethearts?

Ruby: BACK OFF MOM! They're weirdos!

Helen: *glares at Ruby* RUBY HANSHAW, that is NOT nice!

Ruby: But mom, they know our names! But we don't even know them.

Helen: *crosses arms* Have you girls even tried hearing them out?

Ruby: YES! ... *sighs* Well... not really...

Helen: Well, go on. *smiles at Sofia* Tell us what you need, dearie?

Sofia: *smiles widely* Oh, Thank you, Ma'am! Um, you see, my friends and I are doing this dare-

*glitch*

Helen: Well, go on. *smiles at Sofia* Tell us what you need, dearie?

Sofia: *furrows eyebrows* Um... thank you so much. Anyway, we are in a dare-

*glitch*

Helen: Well, go on. *smiles at Sofia* Tell us what you need, dearie.

Sofia: *frowns* What?

Amber: *looks at Sofia* She... already said that.

James: Oh, God... this is not good.

Helen: *confused* Huh? What's not good?

Hugo: *groans* Let me handle this! *pushes Sofia to the side and faces Helen* Lady, we have no time, you have GOT to help us. We are starved, poor, clueless all because of a stupid dare-

*glitch*

Helen: Well, go on. *smiles at Sofia* Tell us what you need, dearie.

Hugo: *frustrated as he runs his hands through his hair* What the heck is going on?!

Clio: WAIT A MINUTE! I think I get it! We can't say the word dare-

*glitch*

Helen: Well, go on. *smiles at Sofia* Tell us what you need, dearie.

Amber: This is so creepy.

Helen: *confused* What is?

Desmond: Oh.. the book must be controlling us depending on the da- *covers mouth* Oops.

Hugo: LOL, I almost forgot you were here Des.

Desmond: ... You guys kept interrupting me!

Clio: Hugo, shut up! And Des, yes, you have a point! That must be why nobody knows that we're royalty, so no one can help us.

Amber: *eyes widened* Wait... so does that mean our parents... our kingdom... is nON-EXISTENT?!

James: That is so messed up... the power of this book is much stronger than we thought.

Sofia: Then we have to work harder to finish this. Once and for all.