Introduction

Sofia: Hi there! I'm Princess Sofia of Enchancia. Today, I'll-

Amber: Sofia! Lunch is readyyy!

Sofia: Okay! In a minute!

Amber: *comes nearer to Sofia and notices the camera* Ooh! Are you making another song cover?

Sofia: Um, not really... An author named @MoreTla wanted me to host this truth or dare book, and I agreed.

Amber: *gasp* So it's like a tv documentary of us?!

Sofia: Well, I wouldn't exactly say us-

Amber: *squeals* This is so thrilling!

Amber: *sits down next to Sofia grinning* Can you place the camera a bit to the left? My left side is my good side!

Sofia: Oh, well, fine... I guess another person in the book wouldn't hurt.

*Sofia places the camera to where Amber wanted*

Sofia: Alrighty! As I was saying, this truth or dare book will-

James: Sofiaaaa! Amberr! Mom and dad are waiting.

Sofia: *mumbles to herself* What is up with people cutting me off today?

Amber: James! We're over here.

James: What're you guys doing?

Amber: *furrows her eyebrows* Why are you soaking wet?

James: None of your beeswax. Are you doing a youtube video?

Sofia: *sighs* No... I was just invited to host a truth or dare book-

James: Coolio! *sits down next to them* Can I join?

Sofia: *sighs again but smiles* Sure. Why not?

Amber: James, can you move a bit farther? You're gonna splash water on me.

James: *grins and starts shaking his wet hair*

Amber: *wipes her wet face and glares* You're so lucky Sofia's here.

Sofia: *rolls eyes*

Sofia: Okie-dokie! As I was saying, in this book you can ask me- I mean... us anything. But it's not just questions! You can give us any dares you'd like simply by commenting.

Sofia: Two to three chapters –or as I like to call them; episodes– will be posted once a week!

Amber: *whispers* When do we get to talk?

Sofia: *whispers* As soon as I'm done.

Sofia: Also, author-chan will have a contest once a month!

Sofia: You can win a chapter dedication where your name will be listed above. The author will basically dedicate the chapter to none other than you!

Amber: You can also win a vote spam, where author-chan will literally vote spam your book! (if you have one) Or even a comment spam!

James: And of course, a grand favourite; A chance to be part of an episode with us! You get to be with us in a specific chapter, and have fun doing the dares and answering the questions. How cool is that?!

Sofia: There are more prizes than that, but it all depends on our author. For now, I hope you guys spam us with dares and questions, and we'll gladly do and answer them!

Amber: Lastly, here's a little tip! If you vote spam, comment spam, and constantly be active in this book... author-chan might notice you and give you a reward!

James: The reward could be anything. You would never know for author-chan likes surprises.

Sofia: It's kinda hard calling her author-chan over and over again...

Amber: *nods* I agree.

*Author appears out of nowhere*

Author: Ehem. You can call me Jamie.

James: Like that kid from Rise of the Guardians?

Author Jamie: Yeah. Sure. Aight, Imma head out.

*Author disappears*

Sofia: Nice to meet you!

Queen Miranda: *walks to them with a glare* I've been calling you kids for the last fifteen minutes.

Sofia: *nervous smile* Sorry, mom! We got carried away...

Queen Miranda: *hands on her hips* And who played with the water hose?

James: *looks away and whistles*

Queen Miranda: ...James?

James: *smiles innocently* Yes, my beautiful mother?

Queen Miranda: *rolls eyes* Oh, just go to your room. Grounded.

James: *pouts* Fine...

Sofia: *whispers to the camera* Ask and dare away!