Chapter 1

It all started with one small murder of the singer and guitarist, Archie Andrews, who also just so happened to be Betty's boyfriend, but then Josie McCoy the lead singer of the pussycats was murdered, it was then declared that there was a murderer killing celebrities, every celebrity hired themselves a bodyguard, all except for Betty cooper, she didn't believe she needed one, she could protect herself, every celebrity who was murdered, had been having little "gifts" delivered and once it was revealed that the gifts contained numbers at the bottom of the box, the police department discovered that it was a countdown to when they would be murdered, both Josie and Archie had died from an explosive in a box.
"Did you hear what happened last night ?" Veronica asked "Yeah, Josie died, so what" "what do you mean "so what" first Archie and now Josie, betty you could be next" "I am not next Veronica, I'm perfectly fine on my own, I can take care of myself" "Highly doubt that" Reggie said coughing "Oh shut it Reggie" betty said "hey don't speak to my bodyguard like that, at least he's with me" "All bodyguards are the same, they all think that women can't defend themselves and that they need a man for everything" "Look I can send you the names of a few bodyguards and you can interview them or just do a test run and have them be your bodyguard for one day each" "you know what fine, if it will make you feel better, then give me your list" "ok it consists of nico and Leo, twins, and Forsythe" "Forsythe sounds boring give me nico and Leo" "ok b, I'll call them and they will be protecting you in no time". When nico and Leo arrived betty was not too happy, but they seemed like fun "Ok, nico and leo, I have a party tonight that I have to go to so when we get there just stay at the entrance, no need to come in with me" "Yes Mrs. Cooper" they said.
*At the party*
"B where are your bodyguards ?!" Asked Veronica yelling because of the loud music "They're here ! They're just hiding in the crowd and blending in" she said "Ok good !" Suddenly there were gun shots "B get down !" Yelled Veronica and Betty ducked down, hiding behind a couch and there was another gun shot, it hit the bush behind Betty, police sirens started wailing and the gun shots stopped "I thought your body guards were hiding and blending in" Veronica said "Look V, I'm sor-" "Betty I actually care about your safety and you're being so reckless, I'm firing nico and leo, and I'm hiring forsythe, he is actually a good bodyguard and he is serious about his job" "Please, Forsythe is probably an old man" "Actually he's 21 and you're 17"  "I'm not letting you hire another body guard for me, and that's final" she said walking away.
*The next day*
"Veronica it's 2:00 am what are you doing here ?" Betty asked tired, rubbing her eyes "I brought your new bodyguard, Forsythe, he comes potty trained and everything"  "Veronica I told you I don't want a bodyguard"  "Betty you almost died last night, I'm not letting that happen again, so Forsythe please go inside and make yourself comfortable"  "Yes Mrs. Veronica" he said about to step into the house, but Betty put her hand up and he bumped into it "Nope, I don't need a bodyguard so show your ass out"  "Forsythe, I think you know what to do don't you" Veronica said "Yes Mrs. Veronica"   "wonderful" she said leaving and Jughead picked up Betty and threw her over his shoulder, walking inside the house "Put me down ! You fucking-"  she said, and Jughead put her down "Leave !" She said pointing at the door but Jughead just stood at the door, arms in front of himself, looking serious "I don't need a bodyguard, I can take care of myself" she said "so please leave"  "I'm not letting a child give me instructions on how to do my job"  "I'm not a child !"  "Right, you're just a seventeen year old  singer who's rich and thinks she can tell people what to do and do whatever she pleases, but let me tell you something, while I'm here I won't let you treat me like mud under your shoes, I'm in charge here, there will be order and discipline" he said angrily "And my room will be the master bedroom" he said walking towards the master bedroom "Actually, your place is on the floor. Dog" she said angrily "This is my house, not yours" "As long as I'm here you are following my rules, so you are sleeping on the floor" he said, and she slapped him "You don't own this house" she said and he slapped her hard, she was left feeling a stinging pain in her cheek "I will not be disrespected by a child, learn your place" he said angrily and she walked away holding her cheek, and going to the bathroom, once she got into the bathroom she locked the door behind her and slid down the door crying, she texted Veronica about Forsythe and stayed in the bathroom for what felt like hours, but really it was only 20 minutes "Cry baby are you finished in there ?" Forsythe asked "Go away ! Get out of my house !" She yelled And Forsythe unlocked the door with a spare key "I'm feeling a bit hungry, make me food"  "I am not your servant Mrs. cooper, I am only the bodyguard"  "Exactly so who do you think you are slapping me when you're supposed to be protecting me"  "That was only once and Mrs. Veronica gave me permission to"  then Betty realized that was why Veronica didn't text her back, because she gave forsythe permission to slap her "But I do want to see you die, which is another reason I accepted the job".
In the morning forsythe woke up Betty "Get up and get dressed you have an interview with RIVW in an hour"  "Did you make my breakfast ?"  "As I said before I am not your servant, so you can make your own breakfast" he said but Betty didn't know how to cook, usually Veronica came over for breakfast but this morning she was rather busy... fucking Reggie "Ok then I guess I'll skip breakfast today" she mumbled "I will be in the shower, oh and Please scream when you are being murdered it would make my shower much more enjoyable" he said grinning "will do".
"Are you dressed yet ?" Forsythe asked adjusting his tie "Just trying to zip up my dress but it won't go up"  "Well then someone should go on a diet"  "It's not that asshole, I can't zip it because I can't quite stretch my arm all the way down and zip up"  "Well then wear something else"  "Aren't you gonna offer to help ?"  "I am not your seamstress or one of your little girl-friends"  "You are impossible, I'll just go with plan b then" once Betty exited her bedroom she was wearing jeans and one of her classic sweaters, with her hair down "Nice job picking your outfit grandma" he said and laughed "Let's just get in the car and get to the interview, I bet we're already late"  "Actually the interview is in 30 minutes but ok as you wish" he said and they went into the garage and entered the car "Get driving chauffeur" she said to Forsythe "Oh I will" he said and after about 15 minutes he arrived at a Starbucks "I knew you wouldn't let me go without breakfast" she said smiling "Oh you think I'm here for you ? My money my food"  he said and pulled up to the drive thru "Hello what can I get you today ?"  "I'll take a black coffee"  "Like your soul" Betty mumbled "A protein box"  "and then one of your chocolate croissants" "Alright will that be all ?" "Yes" "Alright your total is 13.87 please pull up to the window" she said and Jughead drove forward to the window "Here you are" he said giving her the money "Thank you and here is your order" she said handing him his food "Alright, now we can go" "Finally" Betty said relieved but after five minutes Jughead got to a Dunkin' Donuts "You have got to be kidding me, what are we here for ?" Betty asked annoyed "My breakfast of course" he said pulling up to the drive thru speaker "Hello how may I help you" "I would like half a dozen donuts of any kind and a cheese and bacon croissant" "Alright your total is 7.49" she said and Jughead pulled up to the window receiving his food almost immediately.
It was now 10:20 and her interview started at 10:30 but just when betty thought they were finally going to the RIVW studio Jughead pulled over at a gas station "What the hell are you doing ?!" She asked "I'm gonna eat my breakfast" "I think the hell not, we're gonna be late so get driving !" She said but Jughead took out his bacon and cheese croissant and started eating while chewing annoyingly loud, all the food smelled so good it made Betty's stomach grumble loud and Jughead heard "Aww did you want some of my food ?"he asked sarcastically while having food in his mouth "Well too bad, it's all mine" he said finishing up his croissant, moving onto the protein box, as he opened it Betty's stomach grumbled again but she took out a banana she had taken before they left and started eating it "Oof, nature calls" he said unbuckling his seatbelt "That's what happens when you inhale 2 donuts, a protein box, and a croissant" she said "I haven't even touched my donuts and I meant I gotta pee" "Well you inhaled your coffee pretty quick too" she said and he left the car, going into the gas station and after he was done she saw he was taking his sweet time looking at the candies in the candy aisle, it was 10:27 and they were 1 minute away from the RIVW studio "Couldn't choose between Candied bacon or animal crackers" he said getting into the car "But I got animal crackers" "Yeah nice story now step on it !" "I'm on it" he said and they arrived just in time "What took you so long ?" One of the directors asked "My bodyguard is consuming his own weight in breakfast" she said and looked over to Jughead who had a donut in his mouth and the donut box in his hands "Well hurry onto the set, you're up next after Mrs. Blossom".
Once Cheryl finished her interview Betty stepped onto the set and sat down, while Jughead sat down in the audience eating his donuts" "3, 2,1 and action" "Hello everyone we have Elizabeth cooper here with us today, now tell me Elizabeth how do you feel about celebrities being murdered and the possibility that you could be next ?" She asked and Betty stayed silent for about one minute "My client won't take any questions regarding her situation" Jughead yelled with a donut in his mouth "Your situation ? Does that mean you are the new target of the killer ?" "Please call me Betty and no, I am not the new target of the killer, my bodyguards just had one too many donuts" "So you have hired yourself a bodyguard does this mean you're concerned for your safety ?" "My friend hired the bodyguard even though she knows I'm very capable of taking care of myself" "Yeah that's why the other night she almost got shot" Jughead yelled "Is that true ?" "I think we should just talk about my upcoming album now if that's alright" "Yes of course, so you said before that the album is dedicated to your ex-boyfriend and who would your ex-boyfriend be ?" "I-yes it is dedicated to him, and my ex-boyfriend was-" "Her ex-boyfriend is me" Jughead yelled, he was now down to only three donuts left "So your ex-boyfriend is your bodyguard, do you guys maybe sometimes casually hookup ?" "Yeah no ! But her tits are tiny as fuck which is why we broke up I think on of the songs in that new album is actually called tiny tits !" Jughead yelled "I think these questions are getting a little too personal so if you'll excuse me I have to get going" she said and she headed backstage with Jughead trailing behind her.
Once they got in the car Betty was beyond angry "What the hell was that !" "Chill your tits, I was just fooling around I mean it's not everyday you get to go on live tv am I right" "Are you trying to ruin me ?! Live tv may not be everyday for you but it is for me and some poor class 21 year old is not going to ruin it for me, you probably rape women and steal shit ! But you taking credit for an album about Archie who died being murdered is fucked up ! Were you just trying to get fame out that ?!" "I have never stolen anything in my life ! Everything I have I've earned, and yeah I may not live in a mansion like you do, I live in a crappy trailer ! But at least I have class and respect and- and people who actually love me can you even say the same for yourself ?!" "At least I don't touch myself and actually had a boyfriend ! And you don't have people who love you ! You're just some poor pathetic kid" "I am not a child you are ! I am an adult ! And because I'm a man now I have needs, needs that you are going to please, and you won't tell a single soul about it" he said and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, he moved towards the backseat and sat next to her "What you thought I was gonna rape you ? Well you're wrong I came back here because I'm not driving, I quit" he said and unlocked the car door "I can't drive !" She yelled "Figure it out it's not too hard" he said stepping out of the car and Betty called Veronica "What do you want b ? I'm busy with Reggie"  "The little bodyguard you hired just quit".