Synopsis

Taylor Piazzola is a loner Argentinian-American teenager whose idea of summer vacations consists in staying out of her house for as much time as she can. Half of her family, she finds insufferable; the other half, they live across the continent. She's got friends, she can't deny that, but they spend their summers far away, and all she's got left to do is to hang out with people she doesn't really like so that the void she fills inside can be temporary filled.

Lucky for her, it all changes when she meets Matt Litter, a mysterious, hearbroken guy who drunkely rambles outside a club one night. And after a series of coincidences lead Taylor to his place the next day, both of their lives will change forever.

The deal is simple; she'll help him paint his house, he'll let her hang out there. It works perfectly fine for the both of them; for Matt, so he can end his work fast, and for Taylor, so she can both be outside her place and avoid hanging out with people she doesn't like...

But Matt has a secret involving his house, his past, and the person he used to be five years ago —as well as the person he used to love. Now it's up to Taylor to start making choices that have the power to change her life forever, while also shaping herself and her future in the process.