𝕆ℕ𝔼

Bucky watched from the other side of the street as you walked to your job. You opened the door, the little bell at the top binging.

"You're late, again, y/n." Your boss yelled from the counter. Bucky didn't like your boss. In his eyes, she was a bitch.

He wished to strangle her while watching the the life drain from her eyes. But he wouldn't do that, you'd have no job if he did.

Though he could always support you. He'd cook you the most amazing food and you'd sleep on the comfiest bed.

But Bucky knew you liked work, he'd be considerate of that for the time.

"I'm sorry, Hope." You throw your apron over your head and tie the back. "It wont happen again."

"It better not." She told you, pushing herself of the counter before walking to the back room. You rolled your eyes as she was out of sight.

Bucky watched your annoyed expression as you cleaned off the the coffee machine. That's when took the opportunity to go in.

He stood behind the second person in line, watching as you took the first persons order and your co-worker, Wanda, made the coffee.

"Welcome to Van Dyne Coffee, may I take your order?" You looked up with a fake smile. He hated your "work voice", he preferred your natural voice.

"I would like a black coffee, please." Bucky smiled softly

"Hey, y/n, I need you to lock up tonight." Hope came from the back room, applying some of her signature red lipstick.

You let out a groan and looked at her. "Why do I have to do it? Why can't someone else?" You asked, cringing at the last time you locked up.

"Somebody else, didn't come in late today." Hope told you before flipping her short hair and walking out of the cafe.

"Bitch." You mumbled as you turned back to the customer. He sent you a pitiful smile.

"If you hate her so much, what work for her?" He asked. You let out a laugh and smiled at him.

"Money is money." You lightly laughed. "I'm saving up to buy my own house."

𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩..

"More customers, y/n." Your co-worker, Wanda, giggled at you. You rolled your eyes and smirked at her.

"Sorry, just wait over there, your drink will be done soon." You said with a light chuckle. Bucky loved your smile, it was beautiful.

He did as you said and waited by the side of the counter. Now that he knew you were working late, he had plans.