𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

Bucky watched your eyebrows twitched as you slept. It was amazing being this close to you, seeing every little detail on your face.

As you woke, everything was blurry. It took minutes for eyes to adjust. Once they did, you realized you weren't in your room and a man was in front of you.

You sprung up from your position and backed away, almost falling off the bed. "Careful, Doll. You don't wanna hurt yourself." The man chuckled. Upon further inspection, you noticed he was the same man from yesterday.

"Who are you? Where am I?" You yelled at him, tears forming in your eyes. He only looked at you and smiled.

"I'm Bucky, or James. It doesn't matter." He smiled sweetly. "Your home, baby." He said softly, reaching a hand up to stroke your cheek. You quickly slapped his hand away, not wanting him anywhere near you.

"Don't touch me, you creep!" You yelled. Bucky's expression turned dark as his hand wrapped around your throat, squeezing lightly as a warning.

"Don't talk to me like that." His grip got tighter as you clawed his wrist. "I brought you here because I love you."

He abruptly let go of your throat. You coughed as you took deep breaths and tears fell down your face. His hands carefully cupped your face to make you look at him. You shivered as his hands touched you.

"I'm going out for a bit, I want you to rest and don't leave this room. I'll know if you do." He told you before wiping a few tears. He kissed your forehead before leaving the room.

***

Bucky had been gone for what felt like an hour. You were going crazy in the little box of a room. You looked around, seeing the window covered by big black curtains.

You walked over, pulling the curtains back and seeing the view outside. From what you could tell, this was a little cottage away from the city. Exactly like you were saving up for.

You fiddled with the lock on the window, tears of frustration coming to your eyes as you couldn't get it to budge.

You leaned your forehead against the window, tears dripping down your cheeks and silent sobs escaping your mouth.

"Y/n, call me back, please!" Wanda spoke as she clicked the end call button. She turned to Hope, who let out a breath.

"Where is she?" Wanda asked worriedly, her hands tangled in her hair. "Fuck! What if she's dead! Hope, what are we going to do!"

Hope let out a laugh. "I'm sure she's fine, she's probably just skipping work and avoiding us." She laughed.

Bucky watched the interaction from his spot across the street. How he'd love to that kill that bitch right here, right now.

But he couldn't, it would look to suspicious if two people from the same coffee shop went missing and murdered within 24 hours.

He laughed at how frantic the younger girl was, at least you had someone other than him care about you.

After a while of watching the two, he'd gotten board. He turned the detection of his home and walked.

I should get her a present.

He thought as he walked. You loved books, Bucky knew that. He'd always watch you on your break, you'd always have a coffee and a nice book to read.

But he'd pick that up tomorrow. He just wanted to see you. He was so happy to have you now.

He was going to wait until you were settled before letting you meet Steve. Meaning you'd be saying in the bedroom for a while.

Bucky opened the door to his car, starting it up and driving home.

Bucky made it home, excited to see you. He had a smile on his face as he walked up to the bed room, unlocking the door and waking in.

"doll, i'm home!"