𝕋𝕎𝕆

"Steve. Yeah, hey. I was wondering if the house was finished yet?"

"No..? we still need to tint the windows and that's probably going to take another two months."

"I can't wait for two months, Steve." Bucky sighed. He'd had a hard life and didn't deserve to wait for two months. He deserved you now. "Cant you just get black out curtains until then?"

"Sure, Buck. I'll install them today."

"Thank you Steve. I owe you one."

"Bye, Wanda. Please be careful." You waved the girl goodbye before blowing a playful kiss.

She laughed, waving to you and blowing you a kiss. "Goodbye, y/n! See you tomorrow!" She yelled cheerfully before walking away.

Bucky watched as you ran around the shop, cleaning up and putting stuff away. He watched as you pulled your key from your pocket and walked out the door.

You closed the door softly, not wanting the bell to bing loudly. You carefully locked the door before turning, looking around, and walking down the street.

Bucky walked to your side of the street, carefully following you.

You felt a presence behind you, you turned you head and saw nothing, you continued walking

Bucky quickly ducked to an alley as you looked behind you.

A few moments later you felt that presence again, turning around again, you saw nothing. You took in deep breaths, and started walking faster.

Bucky saw the perfect opportunity, he took it. He placed a cloth covered hand on your mouth and the other arm around your waist.

You clawed at his jacket covered arms and attempted to scream. His mouth was close to your ear and you could feel him smile.

"Don't worry, Doll. I'm taking you home tonight." Was the last thing you heard before everything went black.