13. Competition🤝

Hi guys😘

After they left. Swayam taken a deep breath control himself. He is so disturbed by taani's health. Other side Rey making the  situation difficult. He is so angry and irritated and frustrated by all this. He inhaled some air and exhaled it. He is so worried about her health. Here Rey is creating more mess. He don't want to yell on Rey. He closed his eyes and taking deep breaths.

Everybody is stood there like statues. They don't know what to talk now in this situation. They all know Swayam is a  over protective  brother. They can understand Swayam situation. They're know that Rey is one who is creating mess here. They  don't want to talk in between both best friends.
They are waiting for both of them to respond. 

Rey looked at everyone. And took a deep breath and stared at Swayam.

"Swayam I am" before he could talk anything. Swayam started.

" Rey please. " Swayam took a deep breath and started again

" Rey she is not like us. She can't take all this . She is so sensitive Rey. If she want to be friend with Shivam . Let her be. We cannot stop her. It's her life let her live. Let her live by her wish. I am requesting you please"

Swayam does not want to throw  out his frustration and anger at him. but he have to say this . he have to stand for her sister. he can't always stay like nothing happened when Rey shouted at her. whatever Rey's situation is he just can't shout at his baby sis. she's most precious thing in his life. he will never allow anybody to hurt her not even his friends. that's why he said all this to make him understand without any rude statement.  

Swayam said with a serious tone and left from there.

Everyone is now looking at Rey. They want to talk but don't know what to say.

" Rey listen" before Sharon complete her words . Rey also left from there.

Everyone sighed with a sad faces. Tomorrow is a big day for all of them. but today all this happened this is so bad for them. They don't want anybody affected by this.

"Again princess started health drama. This so irritating yaar. Why everybody giving so much importance for her.  She is nothing but a drama queen." Vishakha said with disbelief.

Everyone rolled her eyes at Vishaka. They don't understand why she hates Taani. But now they're not in mood to entertain her.

" Vishakha not now. Guys go take some rest. I think we need some good rest all the best for tomorrow guys." Kriya said and everybody left to cottage.

On the other hand

Taani is in a deep thoughts
' maybe I should not react like that what will Rey thought about me. I am just acting like a scared cat what will everybody thought. Because of me my brother also worried.  he is is angry at Rey. But Rey did nothing with this matter. I should change my behaviour around Rey. Otherwise its going to difficult. Tomorrow onwards I will change my behaviour totally'.

She decided all this and slept.

On the other side

Rey also having same thoughts 

'I shouldn't done like that . ho God what I thought when I'M doing these things. My best friend Swayam is also angered  at me.  Everybody is okay with their friendship. Even her brother Swayam also okay with it. Then why not me . I should also be okay with it. That's it Rey everyone is okay with it then I'M also okay with it. Tomorrow onwards I will never involve in taani and shivam's matter. I will stay away with them. ' he sighed and slept.

Next day morning 

Everybody is waiting in rehearsal hall. Taani and Shivam is running outside because suddenly management changed everything. Management decide  complete whole event today only even results will announce after competition. So everybody is tense like hell because of sudden changes and all. Taani and Shivam is very busy with all these things Finally they got the schedule of their teams. they comes to them with schedule paper.