I used to call him tsundere

I could hear the sound of doors banging on the side walls.

I looked at the ground and for some reason I had the unhealthy idea of ​​looking up.

Nagito's hand continued to hold my wrist tight.

As soon as I looked up I saw the eyes of about 50 people focused on my face.

There was a second of silence.

Nagito stood still, looking around the room, I think looking for Hajime.

Incredible, I was not aware of that boy yet and he had already created many problems for me.

I saw them all staring at me and my heart started beating fast.

There was a second of silence I think but it never seemed to end.

I took a deep breath and for a few seconds felt nothing but my heart beating wildly.

The ears resumed hearing us correctly and that fateful whistle that I heard went away leaving space for a collective clap of the hands.

I squinted and tried to plug my ears, but Nagito gave me a yank and began to drag me around the room.

I felt the hands of all 50 ultimate touch me and the voices of my friends calling me.

I also recognized the voices of Kokichi and Kaede who asked me where I was going but I couldn't answer.

That light touch on my arms was driving me crazy, and I couldn't help but smile.

I felt my wrist free and Nagito made me sit down or rather pushed me into the chair.

Fortunately, Nagito's selfishness didn't even think about letting me sit at the head of the table as everyone would have liked.

The very idea of ​​being at the head of the table with 50 students terrified me.

We were at the last table.

I thought Nagito and Hajime had posted the table earlier as already when Nagito sat me down it was far from everyone else.

Silence fell a second time, for a moment the students' gaze remained on the hilarious scene that was unfolding.

A strange boy in his twenties with soft white hair who '' kidnapped '' the birthday boy.

Hajime lifted his head from the table he had been carefully inspecting since I sat next to him and said in a monotonous stern tone.

'' What do you have to look at? ''.

Everyone turned and started talking again without paying particular attention to me, as if they had forgotten about me ... not that I was sorry for that.

Hajime bowed his head and resumed staring at that white plastic table where we were sitting and closed his eyes.

"Nagito, I told you I would only come if you didn't bother anyone."

Nagito blushed and his eyes returned to smiling and his pupils dilated considerably at the sound of his friend's voice.

'' But I didn't bother him and I didn't do any damage so .... ''

Hajime slapped the table with a fist in his left hand.

"Are you kidding, aren't you? You entered slamming the doors, you literally kidnapped the birthday boy and took him to the group of dissociated people, without caring that he should be sitting there?" He said, pointing to the seat at the head of the table.

Nagito smiled and bit his lower lip.

He started shaking his hands and his pupils narrowed again.

I looked confused at Hajime but he didn't deign to look at me.

'' Nagito stop it, you are embarrassing '' said Hajime, raising his voice slightly.

It was useless to say that Hajime was not scary at all but for some reason as soon as he raised his tone everyone obeyed what he said and Nagito did not seem to oppose his word.

I noticed that as annoyed as Hajime seemed to Nagito's behavior, he somehow tried not to let him notice too much what he was doing, but teased him a little.

Hajime took a sigh and opened his eyes looking up.

He placed his palms on the table and leaned forward towards Nagito who was now facing me and Hajime.

Nagito seemed to calm down as he saw Hajime approaching.

Hajime placed a hand on Nagito's forehead and ran a finger to the tip of his nose.

Nagito blushed and whispered in a trembling voice.

'' Hajime what are you doing? ''

Hajime stiffened and his cheeks turned red like the white-haired boy's.

Hajime started to sit down again but before bringing his arm back he patted his finger on his nose.

I looked at the scene curiously and noticed that Hajime's behavior was completely different from how I had framed the boy before.

He had been extremely gentle and kind to Nagito.

Nagito noticed this and tried to stop him.

I began to suspect that Hajime and Nagito were not just friends and that Hajime was a little lost a few seconds ago, but my thoughts were interrupted by the waiter who approached the table to take orders.

Nagito sat down composedly and the same smile reprinted on his face he had outside the room when I first saw him.

Hajime had recovered and politely placed his order thanking the waiter.

Nagito, on the other hand, didn't seem quite as sure what to eat.

He took the menu and stared at it for 10 seconds.

hajime cleared his throat and Nagito stiffened, nearly dropping the menu to the floor in fright.

Hajime rolled his eyes and I accidentally crossed his gaze.

He didn't have a real expression ... he was somewhat apathetic.

I lowered my head and burned with embarrassment.

Nagito placed his order and I did the same.

As soon as the waiter left I saw Nagito rubbing his hands together.

Hajime looked up and seemed to look at Nagito with tenderness.

He moved the foot under the table, I probably wouldn't have noticed if he hadn't hit mine shortly before.

When his foot touched my leg Hajime looked at me embarrassed but with that stern look of always.

I felt her foot shift and saw Nagito tremble a little.

I looked under the table and saw that Hajime had rolled his leg around Nagito's.

I smiled slightly but luckily neither of us noticed.

Nagito blushed and gave a high-pitched chuckle.

'' you are so cute Hinata Kun.

I would love to kiss you right now ''

Hello everybody.

This is the second part of my story and I really HOPE that you understand what happened.

This chapter is also terrible but I'm terribly bored and Nagito has been talking for 45 minutes and he melted my head.

I really hope you like it and thank you because you are still here!