Part 21

Brianna pov

I was going out with Thea's guy first since she had suggested him first. I met him when I went to go see Thea's work and we talked for a little bit. His name was Edward.

He seemed sweet and like Thea said he was a little shy. But I kind of liked that.

I was going out with him today, to some restaurant he suggested. It wasn't too fancy so I dressed casually.

" remember Brianna, no lowering your standards," mattia said to me as I was doing my makeup. He was giving me little tips before I left, " and any red flags you see, you can leave immediately,"

I heard someone knock on my door and I knew then that Edward was here. I got my purse and I stood up, Mattia following after me.

" oh and if you need me, just say my name, ok?" He reminded me.

I smiled and nodded at him, " why do you seem more nervous about this than I do?" I asked him.

He shrugged, " I don't know, I just want this to go really well,"

I opened my door and saw Edward standing there. He gave me a shy smile and rubbed the back of his head, " hey,"

" hey," I said. I turned to lock my door, Mattia giving me a thumbs up before I left.

" you look beautiful," he told me and I smiled at him.

" thank you," I looked over at him. He had a nice dressing style which I liked so I complimented it. We both headed downstairs and he drove us to the restaurant.

We both took a seat and waited for some menus. He was really quiet so I thought I'd take the chance to ask him questions so it'd be less awkward.

" so what area of fashion do you like best?" I asked him, thinking it'd would be easier for him to talk about.

" errr....well..." he rubbed the back of his head and looked down at the table, " I like...errr..." he was trying to think of an answer and he was looking extremely flustered.

" it's ok if you don't have one, I know Thea can't make her mind up on it either," I said waving it off, " so err...what are you designing for this module?"

" I'm doing...skirts," he answered. I nodded and he cleared his throat a little.

" that's cool," I said.

He sighed quietly," sorry I'm being so hesitant with all this," he looked up at me, " I've just recently had a bad break up and I'm still recovering from it,"

I looked at him pityingly, " oh. Well you can talk about it with me. How're you feeling exactly?" I asked.

His eyes then went extremely red and he started to cry.

Fuck

This wasn't supposed to happen.

What do I do?!? what do I do?!

I sit a little closer to him and I hug him awkwardly, comforting him a little, " heys it's gonna be alright," I said reassuring him. He was still crying into my arms and I was really confused on what to do right now.

Mattia

Mattia I need you right now

As soon as I said that In my head, I heard a popping noise and he appeared.

" hey what's the-oh," he grimaced at the sight of Edward crying on my shoulder. He rubbed the back of his head, " well this isn't good is it?" He looked at me, " and I thought you were an emotional wreck,"