Saving The Blond Boy

"I'm gonna go explore some!" You called to your mom, as you headed for the door. "Ok, be safe and be home soon!" She called back as you shut the door. You were dressed in your normal band tee and jeans, converse, pretty simple. You started walking down the sidewalk, not quite sure where you were going, when you spotted a circle of boys around a other boy; beating him up. You ran over to the scene and pulled out your switchblade, keeping it hidden from their sight. "Step away boys." You said cooly, putting on a classic 'calm, cool, and collected fighter' act. "And why should we do that?" What appeared to be the leader, asked. "Because I said so." You stated plainly. "Well I dont think that's a very good reason is it boys?" He asked, chuckling and looking around at his gang. They all began to step towards you as you pulled out your switchblade and swung it in front of you. "Now get out of here!" You yelled, stepping towards them with the knife held out in front of you. "Ok ok!" The leader yelled as they all began to run away. "Not bad, not bad at all." You said to yourself, as you put the switchblade away.
You crouched down to the boy on the ground; he had blond hair, a Helmet shirt, baggy army green shorts, and converse on. "Hey, are you ok?" You asked him, while brushing some of his hair out of his face. "No.." he mumbled, "I dont wanna get up." He whined. "Well c'mon, if I'm gonna help you, you gotta help me help you." You told him firmly. "What's your house number?" You asked him, hoping it wasn't very far. "2-1-5." He told you. "Ok, that's about...10 houses down I'd say, now c'mon, put your arm around my shoulders and I'll help you up." You said simply, crouching down and helping him up.
You started walking towards his house, as he limped along. "Ow." He whined. "You're gonna be just fine, we're almost there." You told him as you arrived outside his house. "You need me to take you in?" You asked. He nodded so you helped him into the house, and upstairs into his room....by some miracle.
When you got him in his room you helped him sit on the bed, and then you went into his bathroom to try and find a first aid kit. When you found one you came back and started to take in how badly he was beat up. He had a black eye, and many cuts and bruises all over. You sat down and quickly got to work. You cleaned all his cuts and got him an ice pack for his eye. "Here, lemme fix your face." You told him. "I hate to break it to you, but I was born like this." He said, smiling a bit. You chuckled and then answered, "Well good, because I like your face." He blushed and looked down, so you put your hand under his chin and picked up his face to clean it. "That hurts." He pouted, poking out his bottom lip. "Don't be such a baby, you're almost done." You replied, dismissing his whining. "But I am a baby." He pouted again, this time his eyes meeting yours. 'I could stare at those icy blue eyes all day long.' You thought to yourself. "I-I like your eyes." He stuttered shyly, and looked down. "Thank you, but they're nothing special, just plain e/c, but I love yours." You smiled at him. "Well what if I like plain e/c..." he said quietly. "Then I think I saved a sweetheart." You told him, smiling as you got up to put away the first-aid stuff; he just blushed.

A/N I know this sucks, but I'm trying here😩 Anyways, this chapter may be a bit short, so all apologies for that..see what I did there?;) Ok, I'll shut up now xD