The Gang Is Back

T/W: swearing.

After getting ready you went back downstairs to find Chris playing cars with your brother; and Ben and Daniel caught up in a princess tea party with your sister. You laughed out loud and ben said, "youd better be glad theres kids present." You laughed even harder, pointing to the crown on his head. "Why are you laughing at me and not Daniel?" Ben whined. "Cause you're you!" You managed to say while laughing. Ben pouted. "Alright, lets let Ben and Daniel go, ok?" You asked your sister, "please?" She looked sad but agreed; taking the crowns off their heads. Chris came up behind you and said, "we ready?" All three of you nodded and began to leave the house. "Be careful!" Your mom called, right as you shut the door.
   "So," you started, "who's house are we going to?" "Ben's, it's the closest." Chris answered. "That's why I'm," Ben started; while walking backwards in front of the three of you, "in front." As he said that he tripped and fell backwards on his butt. When he hit the ground a group of boys across the street started laughing. You quickly recognized them as the same boys you'd rescued Daniel from the first day you met him...it felt like forever ago in the moment. "Shit." You muttered, while helping Ben up. Chris and Daniel moved in closer to you, as the boys came closer. "Look at this boys," the leader began, "it's that switchblade bitch and her follow-the-leader clown posse." Chris and Ben moved closer in front of you, but you pushed them away, stepping closer to the leader. "I pulled a knife last time, and I won't hesitate to do so again." You said calmly. The leader smirked, "Now, now, lets calm down shall we. I don't want a fight." "Well then what do you want?" You asked, still holding your ground in front of the three boys. "I, want you...to ditch those three loser and join us." He stated, standing and smiling as if he'd just given you an offer you couldn't possibly refuse. "How about it?" He asked, leaning closer to you. "How about....no!" You spat, slamming your first into his jaw. He grabbed hold of both of your arms while Daniel, Ben, and Chris, came up to help..sadly, so did the leader's minions.
   You kneed him where it'd hurt most, and punched him another time before turning away onto the sidewalk. "C'mon!" You yelled to the three boys. When they turned and saw you were free, they came running after you.
   "That was- I dont even know." Ben sighed, dabbing blood off his forehead. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have thrown any punches." You said, "once we get to Ben's place, I'll clean you all up." "What about you?" Chris asked. "I'm fine, I'll probably have a few bruises on my arms where he grabbed me, but that's it."
   You quickly arrived at Ben's house where you began to clean all their cuts and bruises. "Have you guys always had problems with that group?" You asked, while cleaning up the cut on Ben's forehead. They all threw nodded. You sighed, "well they'd better learn to stay away, I refuse to let them just attack you guys like this." You put away the first aid kit, and sat on the floor next to Daniel. "You guys don't have to worry about practicing and showing off today ok? Ben hurt his wrist and it'll only get worse if he tried to drum." The three nodded. "I guess today was a flop. I should probably go home." You said. "No don't leave!" Daniel said a little too quickly. "Oooooo." Ben teased. "Leave him alone." You sighed. "Oooo." Ben teased again, this time at your defence of Daniel. You jumped up and tackled Ben back on the bed, tickling him. "Ok...ok!" Ben laughed out. You got off Ben and looked at Daniel. He looked, almost.. jealous. "Why don't we all watch a movie?" Chris asked, sensing the tension in the room. "Sounds good to me, let's watch IT!" You exclaimed. "Yea lets go!" Ben and Chris ran downstairs to start the movie, while you stayed behind, noticing Daniel's nervous look. "Don't worry," you assured, "I'll protect you." He smiled as you said that and you put your arm around his shoulders; then you went to join the others.

A/N: I hope everyone liked this chapter!^^
Sorry I haven't been active, I've been so busy.
I hope you guys are having a great week, and thank you all for reading, voting, commenting, etc!❤🖤❤🖤