~Chapter 1~

Naruto wakes up holding his head in pain bolting up looking around to see he's in a forest. "Ouch that hurt wait why am I so short what the hell happened!?" Walking towards the lake Naruto looks at himself in it and his pupils become small in shock when a spirit appears over the lake. "Naruto Uzumaki, you need to leave this sacred grounds I can't let you die by the hatake clan because you entered their clans sacred forest." Hearing the spirit Naruto shakes his head yes, but before he can do anything wolves surround him and a male in black ops gear appears kunai in hand their dark silver like wolf eyes glaring at Naruto head to toe when the man puts away his kunai.

"What is a child doing here boy tell me your name?" A pure silver wolf appears in front of the male growling in it's teeth a letter to the current hokage making the man kneel down to get it. "Your clan ancestor sent Yamato, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Sai, Konohamaru, Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki on a mission please take them and this to the Second Hokage only he can read what's in lord shiros' note explaining what's going on." The ninja nods and leads Naruto to where the rest of his group is to stay while he head to the hokages office. "Naruto, can we trust the one called Shiro I mean what he showed off it has to do with kakashi sensei I mean he wants us to stop the demise of the second hokage, the demise of one of my family members, save the Hatake clan from a massacre what in hells name happened when kakashi sensei was young!?"

Seeing how even Sasuke is baffled Naruto tells him just to follow his lead something deep inside his gut telling him this "Shiro" guy is not their enemy. As they are waiting a man with white hair red eyes and red face marks walks in, behind him two boys one with face marks the other with a white wolf pup in his arms. "I heard you had a letter for me from someone related to the hatake clan past?" The group first studies everyone before Naruto hands over the scroll to Tobirama trusting that tobirama won't forte their mission. After reading the scroll Tobirama burns it, "sakumo and jiraiya take Team Tenzo and Konohamaru to the Hatake compound they are now ninjas of the leaf until their mission is complete I'll have 9 head bands and two jonin coats ready by tomorrow until then relax I'll make sure nobody bugs you all." Tobirama leaves while Sakumo keeps looking over the children his eyes sparkling as his brother jiraiya rolls his eyes.

"Come on brother stop staring at them like that I bet they aren't as good as you or me in fact I bet I can beats them!" Hearing these words Boruto reacts, "Bring it shrimp nobody can beat us we are the best of the best!" Naruto and Sasuke smash their fists into Borutos' head apologizing to jiraiya and sakumo for Borutos' snide comment. After showing them to the compound jiraiya runs off to practice while a young sakumo watches the group making Sarada and Sakura sweat. "So Sakumo Kun what's your goal what's your dream if we may ask?"

Sakumo looks at the two diligently his eyes showing a sense of wisdom in them, "I wanna become Hokage like my father I wanna show everyone what it means to come from the Great Hatake Clan, I wanna no I will become Hokage that way nobody can laugh at my brother anymore that way I can protect the village that brought Jiraiya and I into this world." After saying that Sakumo runs off into the main mansion of the hatake compound in the middle of the compound as everyone stares at the young boys back shocked. "Hey dad whoms that guy why did he shock you all with wanting to becoming the hokage?" Sasuke looks at Boruto his eyes looking back at Sakumos back whispering, "That boy is the White Fang of Konohagakure because of a certain mission he looses his jonin rank and the village trust his son become an outcast and he commits suicide that boy is Senseis father whom knew his dream was like your father's."

"What's worse is the memories we received of the white fang becoming an outcast even thinking his own child hated him and when he commits suicide but doesn't hit a major blood vessel and dies slowly in front of his own son only to find out his son never hated him but loved him and believed in him, this boy boruto is kakashi's sensei father," hearing his own father say that Boruto pales realize just how sad Kakashi's life was. Boruto runs off needing to cool his head as Naruto tells the rest to help clean the compound. After cleaning the compound Sasuke goes to the training grounds to see a little girl with long black wavy hair and deep blue eyes as those eyes change to silver sharingans as she practices throwing kunais and fireballs at the dummy. Before the little girl knows he's there Sasuke hides, as sakumo comes over twirling a kunai, "You know Uchiha-hime if you trained with the other Uchihas it would probably help." The girl stops her eyes turning back to blue as she glares her beauty mark making her even more dazzling as her cold personality makes everything colder, "My name's Yuki Shi Uchiha not Uchiha Hime plus nobody will train with me, I'm a girl and the child of Madara Uchiha."

"So what if your a girl or Madaras' Daughter your still a ninja in training right and an uchiha so show them they are wrong about you that they don't have to go easy on you because your a girl oh I have an idea why dont we train together Yuki-chan I promise I won't go easy on you what you say," hearing Sakumos suggestion her eyes widen in shock that a boy would want to train with her but then her eyes become cold again as if debating if this is a trick. "Hatake boy are you tricking me?" Sakumo laughs and shakes his head no, "of course not after all I bet your stronger than any boy out there and my name's Sakumo Hatake not Hatake boy and I'd be honored to train beside you Yuki chan." The two shake then jump backwards and the sparring commences Yuki runs up towards sakumo throwing kunais after kunais at him to which he throws his own making all her kunais hit the dirt. Sakumo in a flash of white appears in front of Yuki his fist connects with her cheek sending her into a tree, she twists her body landing on said tree with a simple jump shooting off as her own fist tries colliding with sakumos face, but he slightly moves twisting himself enough to kick Yuki into the air, then teleports above her and twists so his leg smashes into her stomach sending her into the dirt with a thud as he appears on the grass near by.

"Ha ah man that was so exhilarating your names Sakumo-kun right from now on let's spar daily at 3 pm every afternoon okay I look forward to training with you Sakumo kun," pants Yuki as she jumps up and runs off in a hurry while Sakumo watches her in a daze his own thoughts on how beautiful she was and is. Sasuke smiles coming out and walks up to sakumo, "so you like her huh Sakumo kun?" Sakumo shakes his head turning red before becoming normal again while he stares at Sasuke. "How long you've been spying on us Sasuke san?" Sasuke smiles saying he was there enjoying the pretty river, then he heard sakumos voice and went to see what was up to see a good training session.

As the two are walking back to the compound an uchiha tries attack sakumo but Sasuke throws a kunai at them making two boys fall out of trees holding the opposite shoulder. "Stay away from Yuki-hime got it Hatake after all if you get too close you'll be killed by Madara!" The two run off as Sakumo glares at their backs with hatred as he yells at them, "Madara Uchiha isn't alive plus whoms going to stop me you two are just whimps!"