Chapter 1

Sierra Morningstar woke up this morning and did what she would normally do. Get dressed, brush her teeth, wash her face, wake her daughter and finally eat. She of course had her royal duties as a princess. Today she had on a beautiful blue dress with black stilettos. Her hair was neatly tied back her curls hung loosely and bounced whenever she took a step.

A crescent shaped pendent that her daughter made when she was 8 for mothers day hung on her neck and her lips were painted a lively red shade. To complete the whole look she put on her diamond encrusted crown that she had got during her coronation. Well technically it was more like a 19th birthday gift from her father.

 Well technically it was more like a 19th birthday gift from her father

Sierra was an extra and dramatic person

Sierra was an extra and dramatic person. She took pride in the fact that she was able to still do the things she wanted. Her eyes were green but changed blue when she used her magic. She wasn't normal and she knew this. With a celestial for a father and a Asgardian as a mother. To her step-father and grandfather she was an abomination. She had to keep herself under control at all times. Her head was consistently clouded by what ifs, and questions.

She gets lost in her head from time to time and when is that ever a good thing. When is being alone with your thoughts and trauma. Who would choose that. When she was 18 she got pregnant by Damon Salvatore. He denied the baby so she changed fate.

Her child would no longer be a kid of Damon Salvatore, they would be the child of the person who stuck by her. No matter what she did she was never the villain in his eyes. So when she gave birth to her daughter Natalia, the baby came out looking like him. She was born with carmel skin, beautiful dark brown doe eyes, dark brown hair, and natural pink lips.

She was beautiful but that love got ripped away. She was cast out of Asgard for 400 years when she came back with her barley even 3 year old daughter she was shocked to see that she had a little brother let alone two. Last time she was there she had a little sister who absolutely adored her. Her little sister wanted to be just like her. The last time she'd seen her she was 12.

Sierra goes in and out of Asgard because she doesn't really like her step-father. Everytime she'd go she would have to fight in a battle that wasn't her's to fight. It was fine because she was protecting her mother, her sister and her second home. So despite being raised by her father who's the literal devil, she was respectful, kind, and adored by the demons that lived in hell.

That didn't mean that she was happy there. So when her and her dad fled hell for the second time and this time with her favorite aunt Mazikeen, she went to small town mystic falls after getting her daughter who spent the last year with her father because she'd missed him.

The girl had taken her daughter to Europe, Greece and Russia where she met her werewolf best friend Malia. Malia was a girl who had no parents, no family whatsoever. So Sierra took her in. She traveled with her two daughters happily. So imagine her surprise when her ex calls wanting her help.

Now the three were in small town mystic falls once again.
--------