N I N E

The Scooby gang were a pain in Sierra's ass

The Scooby gang were a pain in Sierra's ass. They wouldn't stop pestering her over nothing. Yes she knew information about Klaus but she couldn't tell them. It's not that she doesn't want to, okay that's a partial lie, but it's to protect someone. Her daughter is that some one and unfortunately for her Madeline was on her way from New York. So to speak, she made a promise that she fully intended to keep a secret.

The best thing for her right now was to just put the other pieces of her plan together. Mystic Falls was a quiet town but it wasn't boring. After the whole Lockwood and Katherine incident she had work to do and a lot of it. The Scooby gang messed up small parts to her plan and they somehow still made everything fall into place. Eve had decided to prolong her trip to Mystic Falls to help Sierra with the small pieces of her plan.

So, when the morning came Sierra had everyone's coffee and tea ready because Eve barely drinks coffee. She handed Eve her honey tea, Malia her Hazelnut flavored coffee, and Natalia her plain regular coffee. "Okay drink so we can do a recap of everything." The redhead orders. "Okay so Elena trusts us to an extent because we're hiding information about Klaus, Maddy's gonna be here in Mystic Falls at 10:30, Klaus is quite possibly on his way to Mystic Falls and half of our plan isn't even completed yet." Natalia spoke dryly. Malia hums in agreement. "Which is why Nat will go pick up Maddy from the airport, Malia will put seeds of doubt in Caroline and Bonnie, and aunt Eve and I are gonna go tell Jenna about the supernatural to get her on our side and try to jog her memories." Sierra explains.

"So let me get this straight were rushing everything now?" Malia took a long sip of her coffee. "Yes and no." Eve spoke up. "We're making some things go a little faster." The first woman replied. "So what about Bonnie when she meets Maddy?" Nat asked. "We'll climb that bar when we get there or just let Mads tell her." Eve smiles. Sierra hums taking a sip of the vanilla coffee. Everyone splits up after the jobs and things were given. Malia texted Caroline and Bonnie that she wanted to hang out today and they both agreed. Nat went to get dressed, Eve went to talk to Maze on the phone, and Sierra went to go text Klaus.

_____

Madeline had boarded the plane from New York to Virginia around 9:18 so she had been on the plane for a while. She'd already texted her mother when she boarded. She was taking a trip, her uncle had offered to fly her but she opted to take a flight because it'd look weird if a god of lightning flew her there. who wouldn't ask questions. Madeline had opted the pros and cons of going to Mystic Falls she knew her ex would be there eventually. They were ex's for a reason but at the same time it hurt like hell to leave him.

Nik was one of those people you just can't let go because he left a mark. It was weird she was going somewhere she didn't have too to help him even after what he did to her. "God I'm so gonna regret this. " she mumbled under her breath. The captain said that the plane would be landing soon and she wondered to herself if it was too late to turn back. Once he knew she was there then it was only a matter of time before he wanted her and the doppelganger.' 𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙. ' Maddy thought while grabbing her carry oh bag. She walked off the plane and immediately wished she didn't come.

When she made it out of baggage claim she saw Natalia leaning against a wall eating a doughnut. "None for me? " Madeline playfully pouted. Natalia looks at her arches a brow and snorts. "As if mom didn't have us make a whole welcome home Maddy party at the house." Nat joked. Madeline knew she was lying because they were here on business. She laughed and hugged her sister while stealing a carmel doughnuts from Nat's bag. "Come on." Madeline grabs her bags and starts walking behind Nat. They drive in silence because Madeline was busy writing down notes and texting her best friend. "We're here." Nat goes to the trunk of the car and grabs the suitcases that Madeline had brought.

Malia had Bonnie in the living room and Caroline was in the bathroom. They we're just hanging out when the front door opened. "Okay so tell Ronnie that Ace needs that other shipment." A familiar voice spoke. 𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑀𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒! 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦. 𝑂ℎ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟. Malia was just acting as if she wasn't about to panic. Bonnie's head perked up and she turned around. "No don't just have Lexa do it damnit you act as if you don't know what you're doing. I don't even know why I hired you honestly." Madeline yelled while helping Nat with her suitcases.

As they got out the car and walked to the door one of her employees decided to call her regarding a shipment so now she was pissed off because he messed it up. Nat opened the door and just took them down the corridor past the living room. She caught a glimpse of Bonnie but didn't think much about it. It just ment that Caroline was here too and Madeline and Bonnie would meet. That thought made her pause they we're not supposed to meet yet. She then shrugged because bit happens things go off script oh fucking well. Hopefully her mom wasn't pissed.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

᥆kᥲᥡ ᥡᥱs 𝗍һіs іs ᥲ mᥙᥴһ sһ᥆r𝗍ᥱr ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr ᑲᥙ𝗍 ᥡ᥆ᥙ kᥒ᥆ᥕ ᥕһᥲ𝗍 і ᥕᥲᥒᥒᥲ ᥣᥱᥲ᥎ᥱ ᥲ ᥴᥣі𝖿𝖿һᥲᥒgᥱr ᥲᥣs᥆ і'm ᥣᥲzᥡ ᥲᥒძ 𝗍һіs ᥴһᥲ⍴𝗍ᥱr mᥲძᥱ mᥱ mᥲძ ᑲᥱᥴᥲᥙsᥱ s᥆mᥱ ᥆𝖿 і𝗍's ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝗍ᥱᥒ𝗍s ᥕᥱrᥱ ძᥱᥣᥱ𝗍ᥱძ ᥲᥒძ 𝖿r᥆m һᥱrᥱ ᥆ᥒ ᥆ᥙ𝗍 ᥡ᥆ᥙ mᥲᥡ sᥱᥱ ᥲ ძі𝖿𝖿ᥱrᥱᥒ𝗍 ᥕrі𝗍іᥒg s𝗍ᥡᥣᥱ.

і'm 𝗍rᥡіᥒg 𝗍һіᥒgs ᥲᥒძ ᥕһᥲ𝗍 ᥒ᥆𝗍.

і𝖿 ᥡ᥆ᥙr ᥒᥱᥕ һᥱrᥱ һі і'm ⍴ᥱrsᥱ⍴һ᥆ᥒᥱ ᥲᥒძ і gі᥎ᥱ sᥣ᥆ᥕ ᥙ⍴ძᥲ𝗍ᥱs іᥒ ᥲᥣm᥆s𝗍 ᥲᥣᥣ ᥆𝖿 mᥡ ᑲ᥆᥆ks ᑲᥱᥴᥲᥙsᥱ і һᥲ᥎ᥱ іssᥙᥱs.

ძ᥆ᥒ'𝗍 ᑲᥱ ᥲ sіᥣᥱᥒ𝗍 rᥱᥲძᥱr і g᥆𝗍 ᥲᥒ᥊іᥱ𝗍ᥡ ᥲᥒძ і ᑲᥱ 𝗍rі⍴⍴іᥒ. і'm ȷ᥆kіᥒg... ⍴ᥲr𝗍ᥣᥡ. ᥲᥒᥡᥕᥲᥡs....

𝗍һᥲ𝗍's ᥒᥱᥕ s᥆ ᑲᥱ ⍴rᥱ⍴ᥲrᥱძ 𝗍᥆ sᥱᥱ 𝗍һᥲ𝗍 ᥲ ᥣ᥆𝗍. ᥲᥒᥡᥕᥲᥡs...