Chapter 5

Sierra woke up before anyone else and did her normal

Sierra woke up before anyone else and did her normal. Then she made coffee knowing that Malia and Natalia wouldn't wake up without it. Lastly she made breakfast for her guests. By the time that was done everyone was getting up. "Morning mom." Malia said with a tired smile. "Please tell tell me there's coffee?" Natalia asked covered in her blanket.

"Morning to you too." Sierra said sarcastically. Caroline and Bonnie followed. "This feels weird, but do you have a blood bag?" Caroline asked. "Here." Natalia spoke handing Caroline coffee. "What's in it?" The blonde asked with a raised eyebrow. "Just drink it." Natalia spoke with a annoyed look on her face. Safe to say that the girl wasn't a morning person. "Okay...." Caroline pouted. She drank the coffee only to sigh. "Blood in coffee works every time. Something my aunt Maze taught me." Natalia also said.

"Oh and for future references don't just drink anything from anybody even if they keep pressing. Nine times out of ten it's spiked." Malia said from her spot before stuffing her face with waffles. "Elbows. Ameneidel would kill you for that." Sierra said with a scowl remembering all of the proper etiquette stuff her taught her.

"Sorry." Malia said removing her elbows. "Finish up and take showers I have to do something before we leave so you have extra time." Sierra says before getting up. "Malia you've got dish duty it's your week." The red head called over her shoulder.

Then she dials a number. "Hello father." Sierra said once he picked up. "How are you?" The girl asked while grabbing her lipstick. "I'm doing fine Sierra. Why don't you tell me why you really called." Lucifer says. "Everything is in place. Make the call." Sierra responded and hung up. "Is it done?" She here's Malia's voice. "She'll be here soon." Sierra replied. Her daughter nods. "Tell them to meet me in the car." Sierra smiled.

Malia leaves and Sierra hears a whoosh behind her. "You shouldn't be here Katherine." Sierra speaks. "Mhmm you've been busy." Sierra turned. "And you've been terrorising Elena. Stefan and Damon don't like that." Sierra fake pouts. Katherine hums and leaves. "Mom come on." Natalia intervened. The duo walked to the car. "Training starts Monday at 4:00 am sharp. Don't be late." Malia grumbled. The five of them as part ways as the trio of newcomers moved on with phase two of their plan.

→ ̶G̶e̶t ̶E̶l̶e̶n̶a ̶G̶i̶l̶b̶e̶r̶t ̶t̶o ̶̶t̶̶r̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t ̶u̶s

Sierra left to her first class which she slept through. "Why did we decide to go back to high school. This is exhausting." Sierra matters. "That's you're fault love." Someone behind her spoke. "What do you want now?" The red head groaned. "Nothing just you back." The mysterious stranger says.

"How many times do I have to say no. That's why we broke up in the first place. You couldn't take no for an answer." Sierra sighed annoyed. The unknown male rolled his eyes. "This is never going to happen again Diego so leave it. I'm happier without you and if you truly loved me then you'd let me be." Sierra glared.

"Hm maybe, but you and I both know that you aren't happy." Diego smirked. "Maybe I'm not but that doesn't mean that I'd go to you for happiness. You obviously didn't get the message when I stabbed you in the lung with a stake. Now leave me alone before I actually kill you and take Jade. We both know that if it came down to it she'd want to be with me rather than you." Sierra threatened. When she turns back around she finds an empty space. Last class of the day and with Caroline.