Chapter 4

Sierra's pov

After we got done explaining everyone scattered. Damon grabs my arm and pulls me into the hallway. Natalia notices and mutters a privacy spell. "What do you want Damon?" I ask bored. "I wanted to ask you a question because I know Natalia isn't your sister." He says while staring at me intensely. "What's the question?" I ask him with a sigh. "Is she my daughter?" I stay silent. Me and Damon were dating before he got turned into a vampire. He knew that I wasn't human and didn't really care. "Answer me!!!" He yells. I silently thank Natalia for the privacy spell. I just sit there. Not knowing how to tell him he had a child, but because he didn't want it the child became my best friends. He starts yelling again and I get fed up. "Yes she is, sort of. I don't want anything to do with you and she doesn't either. She knows who her dad is and it isn't you. " I told him.

"Why she's my daughter she deserves to know that Sierra. She needs to know that I am her father." He tells me.

I let out a dry chuckle. "Your daughter. Right. I have changed ever diaper, soothed every fever, been there to get her through her first period, bought EVERY single last piece of clothing that is and was on her back. She's done just fine without you Damon. You wanna just walk back in our lives fine go ahead but don't expect to be welcomed by her with open arms." I say walking back into the front. After Nat sees me she lets the spell down. "Let's go we're leaving." I tell her. "What happened?" Nat asks." I'll explain when we get home. She nods. Malia goes to the car. "Lia go start the car." I tell her. She takes the keys and I walk to the door.

Damon vamp speeds in front of me. "Get the hell out of my way Damon!" I yell. "NO! Not until you let me at least be in her life." He tells me. "That's not gonna happen and you know it. Now get the hell out of my way Damon before I grab a stake and kill you." I say as calm as I can be right now. Damon bends over and starts to fall yo the ground. As he hits the ground he grunts. "Get the hell away from my mother." Natalia says angry giving him a painful aneurysm. Everyone except Damon and Stefan looks shook at what she called me.

"Thank you love now let him go." I tell her. She smiles at me and lets him go. "MOM!??" Everyone except Damon and Stefan ask. "Natalia isn't my sister she's my daughter." I deadpan. They nod understanding. "Now someone please tell me what the hell is going on." Natalia says. "Remember when I told you your father was a huge asshat even though at first I wanted him to be in your life? So your dad became your dad.?" I ask her.
She nods. "You told me you tried to contact him several times and he never answered or got back to you." She replies. I nod and she turns to Stefan. "I remember you. You used to come around when I was at the garden and play with me." She tells him and he nods. "That was me." He confirms. "Damon is your bio dad and Stefan is your uncle." Said confirming her theory. She looks at him and snaps him neck. "That's for cheating on my mom and breaking her heart. She looks over to Stefan.

She ran over and gave him a quick hug whispering something in his ear. She comes back and gets in the car.
---------
The next day none of us left the house. Bonnie and Caroline came over and we had a movie night. They filled us in on the plan to kill Katherine. We started talking about the dance and what we were going to wear. " I have no idea what I'm gonna wear I have been to a lot of party's and dances and most of my clothes are somewhere else." I said to them. "But I do have outfits for all of you." I told them. I gave them all dresses they tried them on. "These are perfect!" Caroline squeals. I giggle at her reaction.

"They are stunning on you all." I say. "It's getting late we have some spare rooms for you to sleep in because it's wayyy to late for you to go home." Nat said. "You know what that means!" Bonnie says. "SLUMBER PARTY!" We all scream.
----------
We're doing karaoke and Nat asks me to sing and I decided to sing Expectations.

Up in bed, all alone
Wondering where you've been
Ten past three
I know the club closed at two A.M
I've already been through about seven scenarios
'Bout what it was that changed your mind
Knowing very well that you told me you'd come home
And it happens every time

Wish I had no expectations
I wish that I could get it through your head
With no confrontation
I really wish we could talk about it instead
All these tears that I cry while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same fucking bed
Wish I had no expectations
But I expect, you expect, we expect

No, I don't mean to pry
I don't need no play by play (nah)
All I need from your side is for you to communicate
Respect for my time, respect for my space, respect for my energy
'Cause I've been waiting here all night for you to warm me up
And you haven't once thought of me

Wish I had no expectations
I really wish that I could get it through your head
With no confrontation
I really wish we could talk about it instead
All these tears that I cry while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same fucking bed
Wish I had no expectations
But I expect, you expect, we expect...

Oh, I wish I had no expectations...
I wish I could get through your head
With no confrontation (confrontations)
I really wish we could talk about it instead (instead)
All these tears that I cry while I'm turned to the side
And you're in the same fucking bed
Wish I had no expectations (no)
But I expect, you expect, we expectations

As I finished the song everyone was silent and then they started clapping. "That was amazing" Caroline said still in shock. Bonnie asked me if I could sing another song but I said no because we had school tomorrow.
------
Another short one another chapter will be out tomorrow.

Kisses💋,
Persephone❤