BEAUTIFUL SCARS [TAYNEW]

With tears running down my face I don't where my legs are taking me but I know they will take far away from this hell hole .

now you must be thinking what is going well .

You see from the day that I was I never felt loved by anyone be it family ,my friend but as they strangers are better than are closed ones.

It all started when I was maybe around 5 or 6 . My parents never really liked me they think I am a waste of time and money , my almost whole childhood and teenage years were spend by me being tortured by my parents or locked inside my room and btw you can't call a room basement is a better then my room with no food and water but I was lucky enough that there was I bathroom in my room atleast there is water or me to drink and fill my stomach .

The torture I endured was the worst they used to beat me with cane stick , belt , burn me with hot wax or water the first few years I used to cry to show my pain but that only let them to torture me more so I started keeping a blank face with no crying and screaming .

I was going crazy one day I decided to ask permission to go outside for sometime well luck was on my side that day I got a go signal for max 2 hours .

I decided to go to a park nearest to the house which I wont call it as my house because it never gave me a sense of home but hell .

I reached there and sat on a bench thinking when was the last time I came outside . I was busy in my own world that someone was sitting beside me until he spoke

 I was busy in my own world that someone was sitting beside me until he spoke

"hi "

" "

"my name is Tay what about you"

" " I am blankly staring at him .

"its ok if you don't wanna speak but telling your stranger can help you feel better "

"hey" he came closer to me and started wiping my face I am confused what is he doing?

"what are you doing ??"

'you are crying "saying that he hugged me .

After some time I went home not with blank but a happy that someone still cares for me . I started spent day in a week with in the park and found myself opening up to him little by little . Its funny how can person you don't know cares for you than the one you know. ohh and one he took me his house its beautiful he stays alone .

 ohh and one he took me his house its beautiful he stays alone