GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE [KRISTSINGTO]

Parenting is both an art and a science. An ideal parent is the one who displays unconditional acceptance of what the child is. A parents relationship with his/her child has great influence on childs actions including child behavior problems. If you have a good relationship with them, you tend to trust them more, listen to their opinions, and agree with them.

Parents are one of the most important people in our lives , they are the ones who we care about the most but you start feeling suffocated when they start controlling your life your choices your likes your dislikes.

Since when was I kid they told what to do what to not to do everything was planned by them like who I meet who I like , what and where I will study . I did everything they asked me to do but there one thing I cant that is give up on my love .

I am currently studying chemical engineering I'm a third year student . During my first year here I found myself lost . I was hesitant because I didn't have any friends but there was one boy who became my friend who was a cheerful and talking guy and I was introverted  they opposite attract each others. 

Last year he proposed me . I was hesitant to accept his proposal no its not that I don't like him or so but because I know that my parents are tge ones controlling me all of my life. 

I started dating him last year and we are dating for almost a year and a half without my parents knowing .

But  I choose to do what my heart wants not what parents want to do today

But  I choose to do what my heart wants not what parents want to do today .

We sitting outside on behch in the university . He was playing with my fingers. 

"Bebe are you free tomorrow"krist

"Why "

"I want to go on a date its been long since the last time we went out ".

"Sorry na we can't go mom and dad won't allow me to do but I will go with you on date like normal couples don't worry "

His smile turned donwards but heart ache a little seeing him like this I need to something  before I lose him and myself I the process .

I went home .

"Mom and Dad I have something to talk you about "

"What "mom

"I am dating someone "

"Who it is" dad

"My best friend krist "

"WHAT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND HE IS A FUCKING GUY DO KNOW  YOU WHAT OTHERS WILL THINK OF US LEAVE OTHERS WHAT WILL THINK OF US LEAVE OTHERS WHAT ABOUT US HAVE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT " MOM