DEEP BLUE [BRIGHTWIN]

Today they are celebrating their 4th year together as a couple and 7 years as best friends .

For the past 7 years they been each others source of light during the times of darkness , a listener understands your problem but never suggest ways to solve them they know its not their battle to fight but they surely stand by each other when they need support , someone to lean on , someone to love . Someone who stands by you when the world turns its back on you .

FLASKBACK

WIN'S POV

Today I and bright are celebrating three years of our friendship . Many of you guys may be wondering what is so special about , indeed it is because today I am going to propose him . I am hiding my feelings for him for quite some time now , I know may not be the best choice because they say " when you date your best friend and you if you happen to break you lose two important people in you life first your best friend and second your lover " but I want to take my chances today , I can no longer keep my feeling to myself its slowly suffocating me so its now or never .

I am outside my apartment right now I am for bright to pick me up. I can see a car coming towards me I know very well its bright . Well people get for a roller coast ride. (a/n oops I think exaggerating ) He parked his car in front me .

"Bunny get in fast I am hungry na "

"I think someone's excited for tonight " I said after getting in .

" I am but am hungry first "

"Hungry for ??" I purposely left it hanging because I know he will flirt back .

"Hungry for you " see I told you right

" So let's just ditch our dinner date and go to apartment so that I can feed you 😏😏"

"We will do that later first food ok"

"Ook babe "

You know becoz we flirt with each other too offen people think we are dating well I think their wish is going to come true then if he says yes to me .

We reached at a fancy restaurant.
It was empty but not silent as slow music was on . It just perfect for a romantic dinner date . We sat on the furthest table which was booked by me .

Our dinner date was fun we were reminiscing how our friendship became , how we grew together

After dinner

"Bright stand still and give your car keys "

Huh that's all he said and gave it to me .

I took him to my apartment building and we went to the rooftop . He was shocked to see the place as the place was not empty like it was before . There was a bed with to many cushions , fairy lights were placed all around it , bottle of wine and a guitar , I made him on the bed beside me took the guitar in my hand and I am about to play but was stopped as bright came out from his daze.