JEALOUS (OFFGUN)

OFF POV

"Papi I just a call from pet ". gun said after he finished talking on the phone .

'what he said baby ?"

" he asked if I am free to hand out with them "

"them ? who all are going leaving you and tay ?"

"pet also told me that sing and oab are also coming with him"

hearing the names of oab and sing my internal alarm started warning me to not to let gun go with them because I cant think straight when is with them and jealousy is at its peak . But I got to control it . I cant control gun but I can manage control to my jealousy

"do you want me to come with you I am free if you want ".

"no its ok papi I will go alone with them and I know you are tired why don't you rest ".

"ok baby take care of yourself I am worried about you ok "

"yes papi I'm not a baby I can take care of myself ".

I trust tay but not sing and oab . But can I do now,  now that gun told me not to go with him .

He came out wearing pink long sleeve tshirt white pants and white shoes he is looking so cute my cutie pie don't you dare he is mine not yours you better keep your hands to yourself and if not I will sue you  .

He came and stood before me smiling . I can't help but pull his cheeks . He started whinging when I did that .

" bye papi I should get going now otherwise I will be late na " .

"OK but before you go are you forgetting something " I said while pouting my lips at him. 

He pecked on lips but I deepened the kiss leaving him breathless and red due to blushing.

"So red "

"What??"

"Your face baby "

"Papi bye I am late now because of you "he hurried out after he hit me  on my arms .

Few hours have gone by since gun went out and I  was bored so I opened my ig to see if there is anything interesting to see . After opening the first thing I was the stories uploaded by gun . Don't worry i will show you too.