2- Awkward Moment

Sidharth's P.O.V.
Before I reach the bottom of the stairs, I hear music. No singing. "Varun do you hear that?" "Yea. Sounds like 'Jeena Jeena; Badlapur'." We crept up the stairs and opened the door to Gita's room just a crack. Her eyes were closed as she sang. Oh wow! She looks so cute with her eyes closed. Varun shoved me out of the way and made me fall,"Come on, yaar, what's your problem?" I shoved him back making him push the door wide open. Varun and I were on the floor. To make it seem like we weren't spying,"I love you yaar." Gita stares at us in disgust,"If you think you're going to to do your little lovey-dovey here, go right down the hallway." I get up and smooth my shirt,"We were just fooling around." Varun nods his head,"I'm going to leave you two alone. He needs to do all the explaining." I lean on the door,"You sing really nice." Gita blushes and turns her head making her hair fall in front of her face. I sit next to her. Maybe even too close. I pull the hair out of her face,"You should smile often, you look pretty." She looks up into my eyes. Damn! I feel like kissing her now! I lean closer to her, leaving inches between us. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath,"Oh just kiss me already." I smile a put my hand on her cheek,"Wait a bit more." As I leave, in her mirror I see her open her eyes and bite her bit lip.

For a second, I though this kiss was going to last for a few minutes but it was all a dream. I dreamt that I was kissing Gita. Man did she kiss good in the dream! I wonder if the kiss in real life is twice as better. Maybe even more. Before I come down the stairs, I make sure my hair is ruffled because I actually look hotter. I walk into the kitchen and see Gita on her feet,"Oh ho, Gita. Didn't I tell you not to be on your feet? Let me make breakfast today." She shrugged her shoulders and left without a word.

I sat down on the kitchen table and wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Now you know what I have to deal with everyday. College, then dance class, come home and have to look after my six year old brother, with a few hours left to still manage to do my homework. And yet I still manage to maintain my grades as a 4.0 or higher." I turn. Gita laughed,"Don't be surprised. I was actually forced to. My parents want to mold me into themselves. Maybe even better." "How's your ankle?" I asked. She frowns,"You're not paying attention but anyways my ankle is getting better. I just can't go to dance class."

After breakfast, I see Gita carrying her brother, Arun,"Can you take me somewhere?" "Yea, sure. Kāha?" She grows impatient. She look hot when she gets impatient, better yet when angry. "You'll just drive while I tell you where to maneuver." She picks her bag off the table and walks off. I can tell that her ankle is half healed by the way she walks. If you saw how she walked you would think she's a model. The way her hips sway left and right makes me go crazy. Nosey Varun asked me what I was staring at. "Nothing at all. I was just thinking." He smirks,"I know you were staring at Gita's ass. Admit it bro, you like her. No wait...um...you're lust over her." I punch him hard on the arm,"Yaar, chup karo. If I was lust over her she would have already been in my bedroom sleeping with me. Not even that, I would've gotten her pregnant." Gita pokes her head through the door,"Are you coming or is the car going to drive itself?" Varun laughs,"And she has attitude. I don't understand you sometimes, yaar. Just for confirmation does she remind you of Shraddha or Pari (Parineeti)?" "Varun don't test my temper."