𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

"Hey there, knights." Kaeya said as he entered the quiet halls of knights of favonious headquarters. "It is lively indeed." He said as nobody was replying back to his tall mysterious figure. "I sense you understand why, sir kaeya, nobody is laying an eye on you?" Someone lurked out of the shadows. "Hmm?" The baffled guy grinned. "What's so funny, captain?" Corpse replied. "You know.. You look adorable being all pouty and such." Kaeya quickly gestured himself close to his prays' chin. "Keep your insincere talk to yourself." Corpse looked away, clearly annoyed by him. Kaeya slowly grabbed Corpses' hand and kept eagerly going up, "Who says I'm insincere, you know, my charms do go a long way, my darling" He smirked. Corpse was in shock, a complete shock. He wasn't sure if Kaeya was to be trusted. They met eyes. Corpse was trying to see through to what he was hiding, there was completely no way that Kaeya meant all this. It was smooth talk, in order to gather information. But did Corpse realize that? Maybe so, his utter gut was telling him to look away and leave. But he couldn't. He couldn't move at all and he was in such an unpleasant situation, yet it felt so comfortable and safe. "Your eyes are pretty." Kaeya said out of nowhere. "What are you hiding you pathetic knight." Corpse blurred out. And then it hit him. Did he just say that? Kaeya was obviously in a way higher position than him, this could get him in serious trouble. "Oh yeah? I must say, my secrets aren't to be told. I mean, that is the whole purpose of secrets, pretty boy." Kaeya said with ease. This was shocking. Corpse felt so pressure, he had to get out of there. He thought he would have the upper hand and listen to the orders that were given to him, but Kaeya came in the way. "Hear this and here it well, I will find out your secrets, make no mistake of that." Corpse said his last words as he lost the grip of Kaeya and left the headquarters. But this was only the beginning. 

"Is that so? Then I'll be waiting for you."