𝒜 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒

"What are you doing here?" Corpse questioned as Kaeya was leaning on his doorstep. "Hey there. I was waiting for you." For him? Corpse was confused, he didn't know what feelings to project, but he noticed his cheeks turning a pink rose shade. "Why? Go home Kaeya." Corpse brushed him off and entered his house. What Corpse didn't notice, was the lanky shadow lurking behind him. Corpse had ignored it, not realizing the shit he was about to get into. "Your house is neatly placed and a beautiful length" Kaeya pointed out while placing himself on Corpses' couch. Corpse jumped for a split second, not being able to process the chills that just ran down his spine. "When did you get in here? Who told you that you could be here? Get out." Corpse yelled. Kaeya wasn't bothered at all, but instead rose up and started walking towards Corpse, swaying his smooth hips side by side. He was inches away from Corpses' face. Once again, there was an utter silence, just the sound of Corpses' heartbeat, going quicker each second he looks at Kaeyas' face more. "Why are you so-" Corpse gasped loudly as Kaeya grabbed him by the thighs and brought him up to the counter. There was another silence again. Kaeya was waiting for some sort of reaction out of Corpse, because that's always his pleasure or enjoyment. But Corpse just sat still, was Kaeya toying with him again? Corpse knew that Kaeya had him around his finger, but the thought of it gave him butterflies. "Let me go." Corpse finally decided to speak out. "Or else what my pretty boy?" Kaeyas' smirk was so visible, he couldn't even deny the fact that he was just toying with Corpse, that it wasn't anything real, no emotions whatsoever. There was no connection between them, they could never feel themselves with lust and affection. It was all a game. 

But that game, was something that aroused the two of them, something that they both knew deep down that they wanted. But when was that ever gonna happen? 

(leleisama_ (their user might have changed sorry))