𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪

"Oh Kaeya," Corpse whimpered as Kaeya was on top of him, They were together. They had locked eyes and couldn't resist each other. It was the greatest thing that Corpse has ever experienced. As things were getting heated, there was a knock. Who could that be? As Kaeya stood up and started to reach for the door, some rocks started forming on the door. Kaeya quickly noticed and hurried to protect his beloved. The door opened. 

It was rex lapis. He stood there, watching them. "Greetings, my friends." He calmly said as he entered the room. Why would rex lapis be here? "Uhm.. why are you here?" Corpse asked. "Well, actions speak louder than words." Rex lapis closed the door and started to approach the two. As the got super close he whispered something into Kaeyas' ear, that bastard smirked. They both looked over at Corpse, while he was obviously confused. "On your knees pretty boy." Corpse was once again shocked. "Don't make me ask again. Down now." Kaeya commanded. Corpse immediately got down on his knees. Both of them started taking their pants off, Corpse was getting heated, it's like the air conditioning broke down. Things were getting on fast, and there wasn't any time to think. It happened again. The warm feeling dripping down Corpses face. His vision as getting blurry, he looked up to Kaeya chuckling and Rex lapis was standing there in amusement. "Well this is interesting" He added on. 

"Good boy" Kaeya said as Corpse was melting away his feelings towards Kaeya with no hesitation. Kaeya squatted down and help up Corpses chin. "Now, my darling, let this gentleman over here help you out too. You'd do that for me right?" Corpse nodded. It was Rex Lapises' turn to give Corpse some attention. The warm feeling came back onto his face and chest. It tasted sweet, but not better than Kaeyas. Corpse got up and they all got close to each other, their lips were about to touch and then-.

"AAH" Corpse jumps up from his bed, heart racing. "That was one bizarre dream." Corpse laid back down, and turned to his side. "OH MY GOD" Corpse screamed. "Shh don't be so loud buttercup, trying to sleep here." Kaeya said with a raspy voice. Corpse was in shock, but also blushing from the embarrassment of having Kaeya in his bed. "Get out, how did you even get in?" Corpse asked. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart" Kaeya turned away. 

(Not finished, will continue)