02

⇱ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦 ,

𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦.⇲

                             𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢                               - 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦-

                             𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢
                              - 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒
11:23 𝖯𝖬
𝖢𝗈𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖠𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍

"7 minutes in heaven with Y/N....wait no-"

"wait...ME?!"

"AH YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK NOW THAT YOU HAVE SAID IT!" India jumps out of her chair and points at a drunken Jean.

You stare hazily at the commotions infront of you when you feel a warm breath brush against your ear.

"You wanna do it?"

The hairs on your body stand up a lil because of the sudden warmth that covered your ear.
While watching the game play, your eyes would wonder to Eren from time to time, just to observe him....
Not in a weird way......actually yeah...yeah in a weird way.

You hadn't noticed it before but this man would be every fuckboys vision that they saw on Pinterest one time and wanted to be like.

But damn was he one fine ass white boy.

"I'm down if you down."
You whisper back into his ear. His eyebrows quirk up and he pushes his hand out in front of you to help you stand up.

"SHUT UP THEY ARE ALREADY GOING! SEE YOU CANT TAKE IT BACK NOW!" You can hear as India's voice gets quieter as you step deeper into Connies apartment.

Eren opens the door to one of the rooms that was further away from all the noise of the party and welcomes you in first before closing the door behind him.

You two stand in silence for a bit before you make your way over to a chair in what you made out to be ...a bedroom?

"Got a flame, manbun?"
You pull out a rolled blunt that was in you pocket and flicked it in between your fingers like a pencil.
Eren walked up to you and flicked his metal lighter upwards, lighting your blunt.

"Manbun? That's new." He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed.
"Mhm." You exhaled and Eren watched as the smoke traveled up your nose and then out your mouth.