22

⇱ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎
                      𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

⇱ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖻𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎                        𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝖾𝖿𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 2

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢
- 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲?-

𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖠𝖭
𝖸𝖨 𝖯𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾
9:52 𝖺𝗆

{ 4 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 }
24 𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋

Eren rested his head against his cotton couch pillow. His eyes fixated on the brown rolling paper that he twisted in between his fingers.

His legs stretched out across his black marble floor while his body sunk into the chair.

"EREN!"

Erens eyes cut to where he heard his name.
"Bro, I've been calling you" Connie appears from the side of his vision.

His arm wrapped in the clear layer from his new tattoo he had gotten, with only a pair of graphic gray joggers to cover his naked body.

"what do you want?" Eren answered with a sigh.

"Are you on your emo shit again? Why you sitting in the darkness like a potential school shooter?" Connie flicked the light switch on, revealing the matte black themed main room.

Eren groaned at the light that now surrounded his being, raising his silver ring decorated hand to block the source of it.

"What you rolling?" Connie asked as he made his way towards him

"Purple Haze." Eren answered as he licked on the end of the paper before passing it to Connie to light.

"Your rolling is ass. y/n rolls better." Connie takes it in between his fingers before taking a long inhale, allowing the herb to run through his body before letting a thick cloud of smoke exhale through his mouth.

"when did y/n ever roll for you?" Eren raises his eyebrow watching Connie take in his blunt.

"erm..a long time ago." Connie lied as he sat down next to Eren. "moving on, what got you sitting here in the dark?"

"erm nothing. Just got some shit on my mind," Eren exhaled while angling his head to face directly towards the ceiling.

"Trouble with your girlfriend that's not your girlfriend" Connie questioned taking another hit from his blunt.

"Nah nothing going on with me & my princess like that." Eren smiles to himself as he recalls the memories from last nights date.

Since the first date the both of you had; you had made it a routine to go on a date every two weeks with different locations.