29

⇱ 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,
                                𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

⇱ 𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎,                                𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗅𝖾𝗑 𝗈𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘
-𝖠𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌' -

𝖸𝖨 𝖠𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝟣𝟢:𝟤𝟦 𝖺𝗆

"Y/N MF ARMANI GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED" Your eyes flutter open at the mention of your name accompanied by the smell of vanilla that seemed to seep through the gap underneath your door

You rub the sleep out of yours before breaking out in a wide stretch. "who the fuck?" you mumble to yourself as you slide out of your silk bedsheets and search for your fluffy slippers.

You slowly shuffle through the hallways that connected the different areas of your penthouse until you reached the main room with the marble interior open plan kitchen.  The scent of vanilla mixed in with cinnamon grew stronger as you turned the corner to be met with a kiante in a feminine lacy pink apron.

"What the fuck are you doing?" you laugh as the sight of him flipping pancakes come into a clearer view. "cooking. what else?" he rolls his eyes at your stupid question.

Your eyes land on the four separate plates that covered the countertop. "why are you making so much?" you turn to him only for him to glare behind him towards the main room

"So he shouldn't feed his mother? I haven't cooked in 3 years & I'm not gonna start now" You turn to face the red-headed woman who sat crossed legged in the centre of your white u shaped couch.

"What the- MOMMA!" You scream before jumping over the couch and hurdling into the lap of your mother.

"Hey baby." you smile as you noticed as her hand runs down the side of your face as your bury your head in the her aroma.

"Stop moving around so much, you got stabbed." She kisses her teeth as she gently applies pressure to where you were bandaged.

"Yeah i know. I was there" you mumble into her jumper.
"What's all the racket about?" You hear as India's room door slides open and the distant sound of her slippers drag across the marble flooring.