27

⇱ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗒,
𝖻𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

⇱ 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗋𝖺𝗇 𝗆𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗒,                                                 𝖻𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ⇲

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
- 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗁 𝖲𝖾𝗍? -

𝖬𝖺𝗇𝗁𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝗇
𝖢𝖺𝖿𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖺
1:21 𝖯𝖬

Only the screeching noise of tables could be heard over the shouts of the crowd of students who pulled on each other's clothes to get a better view of what would be recorded as the 'fight of the year'.

India collided her first into the side of Mikasas face: her head snapped back before Mikasa quickly jolted up and ran back to process what was happening .

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" She ran up towards India who had managed to pop off all the acrylic nails on her right hand.
Mikasa grabbed for India's shirt, quickly dragging her in but India punches her in her nose causing a streak of blood to drip from her left nostril.

Mikasa grabs at the top of India's bonnet causing her to grunt in pain as she felt as her braids detach from her scalp.

India kicks her in her chest casing her so slightly jump back but when Mikasa charges at her again you grab the back of her hair and drag her to the floor.

You step over her body and punch at the sides of her face causing her face to burn with an intense red.

Mikasa grabs at the top of your jumpsuit and tries to pull it down to reveal your bra but you put that action to rest when you pull her head up by her pony tail and slam it down against the ground.

Mikasa reaches for the side of your head and pushes it against the side of the table.

"yo the fuck is going—- Y/N!?" You can hear as Connie shouts your name in the background but your focus at the time was Mikasa.

& how she wouldn't be leaving here without a broken limp. You quickly jump to your feet and Mikasa does the same but India kicks at the back of her legs causing her to fall again.

You stand at the side of her body and begin kicking into the side of her chest. Mikasa jumps up to her feet and throws punches at India who only got hit by two before turning to you.

You noticed as a sharp pain in your side as you notice a blood stain gradually grow in the side of your grey jumpsuit.

"bitch did you fucking stab me?!" you step towards Mikasa with one foot before grabbing the the top of her shirt and dragging her closer towards you before you picked her up slightly and used your foot to swipe her off the floor and as she fell your grabbed her hair and slammed it into the concrete wall before you felt a pair of hands pick grab at you and drag you away from the crowd.