Getting exited

Hey guys! Ok so I am actually getting into this story a bit! Lol! But I'm not too sure where it is going so yeh it's prtty crap, sorry!

Xoxo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

I looked over at Chloe and I could see the excitement in her eyes. This was one of the best things about having a best friend, we loved all the same things!

Like we both will only eat the blue gummy bears, or how we both like the same colors, or how we both like the same type of chocolate, or how we share cloths and perfume and makeup and everything else! But most importantly we are both totally obsessed with WAT!

You see Chloe is always their for me, and that's really what a true best friend is. I am so exited that we are going to meet WAT together!

My thoughts were cut short by a teacher telling us to stop hanging around the locker area and go outside. I looked over at choke and she was giving me the look, the now! Lets go now! Look.

I ignored the teacher and walked over to Chloe.

"Ready?" I said.

"Ready!" She replied with excitement.

"Their is only one problem" I said.

"What?" She said with a frown.

"The music center is all locked up and their are bouncers protecting it! We would never get in that way!" I said.

"So what are we going to do?" She said.