The boy on stage (Christian Anthony Fan Fic)

Hey guys! Um one of my really good friends asked me to write this (she is also a pain in the arse) but I know almost nothing about this guy so this story is probably prtty crap! Sorry!!

Xoxo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! My alarm clock woke me up at exactly 7:00 am.

I lent over and pushed the button for it to shut the hell up! Then I rolled over to go back to sleep. My alarm wasn't meant to go off until 8:00 am!

Then I suddenly realized why my alarm had gone off a whole hour earlier. Last night I had set my alarm to wake me up extra early so I could get ready for today!

Today was the day my favorite band was going to perform at my school! That's right WAT (What About Tonight) are performing at my school today!

I quickly jumped out of bed and ran to my wardrobe. I grabbed my summer dress, short socks and my jumper.

Once I managed to slip into my uniform I ran into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and hair before putting on some light makeup and straightened my long brown hair.

I looked at my self in the mirror and smiled. Today I was going to see my idols in concert!

I grabbed my school bag, my phone and ran down stairs. I grabbed my lunch from the bench and a musli bar for breakfast before walking out the front door.